The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Purp Rdmed by Edit, Kazen lies to cover for the rdm

Steam Name of Offending Player(s):Edit the impatient

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:83627147

Date of event:12/20/2020

Evidence: As shown in the video I was rdmed by Edit after killing a T. He used the lightsaber and hit me for no reason claiming it was crossfire when it clearly was not.

If anyone is going to claim that the he knew the person in front was a T then that's also impossible. That person did nothing since the round had just started and didn't even shoot yet. Even if the T did do something, Edit did not kill him afterwards. There was no shots or damage exchanged between them which would've been the case if it was a "crossfire".

I proceed to ask Kazen why he didn't handle the report in the discord and he said to me that he "Wasn't on TTT." I second guessed myself and checked my recording to see if I was actually crazy or seeing things but he was actually in the server during the report and a few rounds after. This blatant lie is actually absurd for a staff member who's suppose to be doing something for the community. Video was a bit too big so sent a youtube link.

Messages In This Thread
Purp Rdmed by Edit, Kazen lies to cover for the rdm - RagingDemon - 12-21-2020, 07:03 AM