Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

boredfr420 - Unban Request

(05-22-2024, 08:14 PM)boredfr420 Wrote:  
(05-22-2024, 08:11 PM)twentysix Wrote:  
(05-22-2024, 07:54 PM)boredfr420 Wrote:  
(05-22-2024, 07:52 PM)STÆSH Wrote:  This post really reads like if Jerome wasn't black you wouldn't have been horrified or remorseful for saying that word/phrase

no. i was wrong regardless. it only ADDS to the heinousness that he was black.

This is all I need to give this a -1 lol wtf

i dont understand? the word was designed to keep specifically black people down? is it not worse to say it to a black person than to just say it?

It tends to be better to just not say it at all.
Find

this thread is hilarious
Find

(05-23-2024, 03:54 PM)ManeGunner6 Wrote:  
(05-22-2024, 07:54 PM)boredfr420 Wrote:  
(05-22-2024, 07:52 PM)STÆSH Wrote:  This post really reads like if Jerome wasn't black you wouldn't have been horrified or remorseful for saying that word/phrase

no. i was wrong regardless. it only ADDS to the heinousness that he was black.

i dont understand? the word was designed to keep specifically black people down? is it not worse to say it to a black person than to just say it?

that is a disconnected point. entirely skewed from the basis of the conversation. the question was whats worse simply saying it or saying it to a black person obviously its best not to say it all but thats not the question at hand. ive kinda of given up hope on this server it seems that none of the people that are still around have even the slightest basis of common sense and im not gonna bang my head against the wall anymore im autistic and i grew up in a black family i matched the energy i thought was being given to me 4 YEARS AGO. if all of you sincerely think im racist and dont want me back because of it then properly fuck off. plain and simple. life sucks i just wanted to play a game. its not worth this much bs over words exchanged 5 years ago. unban me or dont idc anymore.
Find

(05-23-2024, 08:51 PM)boredfr420 Wrote:  
(05-22-2024, 07:54 PM)boredfr420 Wrote:  no. i was wrong regardless. it only ADDS to the heinousness that he was black.

that is a disconnected point. entirely skewed from the basis of the conversation. the question was whats worse simply saying it or saying it to a black person obviously its best not to say it all but thats not the question at hand. ive kinda of given up hope on this server it seems that none of the people that are still around have even the slightest basis of common sense and im not gonna bang my head against the wall anymore im autistic and i grew up in a black family i matched the energy i thought was being given to me 4 YEARS AGO. if all of you sincerely think im racist and dont want me back because of it then properly fuck off. plain and simple. life sucks i just wanted to play a game. its not worth this much bs over words exchanged 5 years ago. unban me or dont idc anymore.

And you wonder why we don't take you seriously, cry somewhere else
Find

(05-23-2024, 09:19 PM)CoachGrump Wrote:  
(05-23-2024, 08:51 PM)boredfr420 Wrote:  
(05-22-2024, 08:11 PM)twentysix Wrote:  This is all I need to give this a -1 lol wtf

And you wonder why we don't take you seriously, cry somewhere else

youre actually more retarded than i am. you look 40 and youve been the most abrasive one. you are the perfect pathetic example of exactly what im talking about. be better.

DENIED

you are clearly still comfortable with saying the hard r if you wrote it into your appeal without even thinking about it, this appeal was doomed the second you posted it with that in it.
you seem just as immature as when you played here originally.