Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Can we please remove TTT_Lockout/Remove the power-ups?

So, I know that a lot of people enjoy this map. The low gravity is a neat mechanic, its fun to play on, but for TTT, and especially mini-games, it is -severely- imbalanced. On the map, there spawns two power-ups: A shield that restores all lost HP and boosts you to 200HP that respawns every 3 or so minutes (So, its re-usable), and a "Cloaking" power-up that looks quite close to a Cloak device.

So, basically, if those power-ups were removed I'd be OK with it, but it is NOT fair that someone can get 200 HP as many times as they want so long as they camp a spot. This imbalances normal AND mini-games.

I understand that I complained and got gravity crystals nerfed on the map (So that you couldn't fly up insanely high), and I -DO- like the map, but the power-ups are stupid. People KOS for the "Cloaking" or RDM if someone gets the shield.

can we just remove ttt

lets just remove everything and go back to vanilla ttt with normal gmod maps
no complaining B))))

(07-04-2016, 12:14 AM)Enchantable Wrote:  lets just remove everything and go back to vanilla ttt with normal gmod maps
no complaining B))))

I'll take cs maps as well.
Find

space station when?
Umpty Dumpty

I think the overshield is fine. It adds a fun little mix up to minigames. Nobody camps it because it takes 3 mins or so to respawn. I agree the invisibility we could do without though.
Find

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4103
Find