Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Reduce speedy rounds to 60% mobility?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Speedy Rounds

I don't think I have seen anyone say anything good about speedy rounds. I personally suggested them to Brass because I thought they would be a fun change of pace to ttt. I still do think they have potential to offer that but with gmod shitboxes 75% mobility is too much. I suggest that the speed increase be reduced to 60% or so. What does everyone think?
Find

remover they are aids
Find

they could be fun to have if they were now 75%. i agree drop them to 50-60%
Everybody look left

Everybody look right

Everywhere you look I'm--

Standing in the spotlight
Find

I think they should just be removed to be honest.

They aren't fun for anyone that uses a gun that isn't fully automatic(like a deagle or rifle), and overall they're shitbox central.

15% mobility isn't gonna make a huge difference anyway.

reduce then test or just remove. the shitboxes will never get any better. I personally like the rounds but its become a infuriating problem when I cant get a kill.
Find

I dont care for em. If they were gone I wouldn't be sad.
Find

Its a fun "minigame" in theory but everyone that ends up as traitor ends up hating life and if ur an innocent you just run around looking for the next collectible.
Find

I use it as an opportunity to jihad Kuro.
Find

I would like them a lot more if they bumped everyones speed 30% rather than 75%

I liked them when they were new but now they just seem to happen at the worst moments and just annoy people. Not to mention it makes people who are legitimately bad at this game delay more if they're already afraid to shoot.
Find

I don't mind removing them all together if that's what everyone wants. Or at least make them more uncommon. They took me probably 5 minutes to make.

I would love more 'fun rounds' of TTT though. Big heads(would be funny imo), small 'rounds' where everyone is tiny (your view/FOV would shrink to match, so the world would just be HUGE, also shoutout to ProfessorSpace for the idea), plenty of other things we can do too.

I've been meaning to look at creating an entirely new boss round, because we don't have too many active ones. I'd like to make more 'player controlled' bosses, rather than just changing their playermodel and giving loads of HP. Allow them to have interesting mechanics.