Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

seuss' member app

Steam Name(Current): seuss

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 80 hours.

Where did you hear about this server?: Wayy back on NTG.

Have you ever been banned and why?: I have never been banned on FRG, and do not plan to be banned.

Why do you want to join?: I would like to join because this server is a nice escape from the other TTT inventory servers. The community is the least toxic community I have played with which I love,

Referred by: No one.

Additional Details: I will usually not talk in game, I am mostly on discord. But if you need me I will most likely always be looking at the Chat Box.
Find

Played with him on NTG, he was pretty lit, I actually had a reference of him on one of my maps long ago

hope you stay with the community! +1
Find

I've played with him on multiple communities and can vouch for the fact that he would make a great member. Seuss is super fun to be around and would be a great addition to FRGs community, being both super responsible and mature.

+1 from me
Find

great guy, doesnt get into trouble, is funny, should be member in my eyes +1
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

Shit CG player that I know of from ntg, all around noob player that is decently not bad at game +1
Find

(03-27-2018, 10:32 PM)Moz Wrote:  Shit CG player that I know of from ntg, all around noob player that is decently not bad at game +1

I was mod for a day on CG then the owner demoted me because i was playing this server
Find

+1
Known the guy for a while, He's pretty cool. No reason why he shouldn't member.
Find

+1 he is a cool guy and doesn't cause problems from what I have noticed. Smile
Bouncy Rounds
Find

+1 chill dude and he's fun to play with.
Find

Honestly thought you were a member already, +1
Tneconni
Find