Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gage unban/ban shorten request

Most of what was said that I'd say has been said already. I'm mostly alright with second chances assuming people have their act together and don't completely turn around and fuck up. Just don't be a asshole and I'll be good with this +1
Find

I think it shouldn't be an instant unban, but should be banned for a couple months still
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

(07-05-2019, 03:31 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  I'm putting this here so everyone knows the circumstance of what you did. Not to condemn, hurt, or influence your chance of this ban appeal.

You remind me of psychotic dave.
Find

+1

I've been talking to gage and keeping him updated on the server and he is very interested in coming back. We've been talking about if he had a chance to get unbanned and he didn't think he'd ever have a chance. Even as far as to say he would have taken a year ban as long as he knew he would be able to join back at some point that's really wield to me that he be willing to wait all that time so I respect that. I think I convinced him he had a good chance though its had already been awhile since his initial ban and i feel like he can reform himself and become a better member of the community. I've never really had a problem with gage so I don't know how much weight my words have. Although I would love to have gage back in the server I always like seeing old player come back weather that was their option or not like when cyan spy was unbanned. Also there have been other "toxic" people that have changed their attitude and they play the server just about every day with no issues, so I would have to say we should give gage another chance as brass already said the worst that can happen is he'll get rebanned. Anyways good luck gage hopefully i'll see you back soon Smile
Find

I personally like gage a lot, so I won't give any real opinion since its biased, but tirades and bad times happen and people do stuff. Though I've said that for people in the past and its just gone downhill...
Find

Worse has been done and in the grand scheme of things, he's probably realized now that he'll just have to "restrain" himself a bit more. Gage is fun to play with and I'd be up for his unban.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

I wasn't really playing during the time of this ban, but to me the video doesn't seem all that bad... I agree with brass in saying 4 months to me seems like it is plenty. In all honesty I feel like toxicity breeds interest into the game, if everyone followed the rules all the time this game would be VERY boring, could just be my opinion though.
Find

Gage was a long time player that I personally never had problems with. I remember times we would go back and forth "talking shit to one another", but it was clear to both of us we were just joking and just having fun. He definitely deserves another chance, and honestly he's one of several people who I saw as someone whos presence would make TTT a more enjoyable experience. Playfully talking shit is very fun, you just gotta make sure they are okay with it and playing along too.

TL DR: Hes a good guy who I want to see back on the server, just make sure people are on board with jokingly shit talking
Find

Really this was a culmination of ~2 really bad decisions being made over the course of a few hours.
I think four months is enough as a "first offense" (although it was several offenses in one, it's still your first real ban). After all, we're just here to have fun, at the worst if more toxic behavior is kept up, you'll be banned again. Now you know we will perma-ban and you'll care Wink

Unbanned. Please watch your toxicity from now on.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find