Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Joao member application

Steam Name(Current): Joao

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 55 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: From ntg

Have you ever been banned and why?: Dont think so

Why do you want to join?: I’ve been playing the server a while and finally want to go for member, hopefully allowing me to help the server

Referred by:

Additional Details:

I don't see you on too much, but when you're on you don't cause problems. Chill guy I don't see why you shouldn't become member. +1
Find

+1 I've seen him on a few times, hasn't caused any problems, could but a little more active but it's fine.
Find

+1. So far he hasn't done anything wrong and is a good person from the looks of it.
Find

+1 doesn't cause problems, pretty soft spoken, alright person
Find

+1 haven't seen him cause any problems and he is pretty cool about stuff and careful
Find

He’s not a bad guy and he’s aright to play with
+1
Find

I don't recognize you, but I think that's because you probably don't try to stand out forcefully, which in FRG's crazy environment, is a good thing. I'm going with the general consensus and supporting this, because I trust these guys' opinions. Well, at least TJ, nobody else matters ohohoho. +1
Find

+0 havent seen him around too much, hence the rating but was a enjoyable and fun guy when I saw him for a little but but I dont think he would represent a member of the community due to the repeated sentiment of "i dont really know you", or "i dont recognize you". I understand being a silent part of the community, but I would feel that more people would recognize/have positive things to say nonetheless even if I do not.
Find

I haven't really seen them do anything wrong although I've only played with them a couple of times. +1
Find