Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bat Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Bat

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): TTT- 168 Hours IOD- 13 hours Asylum- 2 hours FRG EVENT- 5 hours FRG SURVIVE-1 hour FRG LOBBY- 69 hours FRG BOSS RUSH- 0 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: Somewhere a long time ago i think from NTG

Have you ever been banned and why?: no

Why do you want to join?: because ive been in the server a long time and im tired of being called a filthy casual  Angry  Angry

Referred by: uhmmmmmm Donger i think?

Additional Details: please vote me for mayor

Honestly big -1. Constantly harasses staff. Is generally disrespectful. Has said the n-word multiple times in game. Literally threatened Unpoke that he would hack his computer and delete all his art projects.
Actual horrible person that does not deserve to be on this server. I am thoroughly disgusted by your behavior and I truly hope I never see you play again.

Other than that he's a pretty cool guy +2
Find

Don't know if a normal pleb like me matters towards a member app but I'd +1 him, he seems like a decent guy, haven't had any problems with him personally nor have I seen him cause problems with others, he's also been on the server for 5 years plus he has a lot of time. I see him on the server a decent bit, I'm sure he would make a fine member.
Find

This is pretty pog, I would have to give a +1
Find

-1 refused to give DONGER his GILDED NOCTURNAL AUG back

+2 So apart from that, he's a pretty cool guy

+1 fun to play with. but he never made a house with me in MC cuz pika switched to modded mc Sad
Find

I don't find him to be a bad person or breaks rules. +1
Find

just posting in here so i can get the rep, thanks unpoke
Find

yeah unpoke gives out pretty easy rep its nice.

oh yeah and even though bat is terrible, i think he would be a great member +1
Find

Seems pretty good to me, I haven't seen them do anything that was an issue in their play time here +1
Find