Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kazen: Member+ Application

Steam Name(Current): Kazen

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: I've never been banned from FRG or NTG.

Why would you like to be promoted?: I'd like to be promoted because I feel like I could do more to assist the community, especially considering the recent growth. I have a lot of experience when it comes to TTT and I feel like I could handle reports here in a fair and impartial way.

Why do you think we should promote you?: During my time here at FRG and even NTG for those who remember me I haven't caused any issues for either of the servers. I've always tried to maintain a more mature demeanor on the server and I try to help as many new players as possible. Given the current situation with the influx of people from Moat Gaming I'd like to offer my services on handling reports given that we now have 3 TTT servers and possibly more soon.  

Do you have any administrative experience: I have a lot of administration experience when it comes to TTT. I've been playing TTT since gmod was in beta in 2012 and that's where I had my first admin experience. I was a moderator who later became an Admin on Voxel until that server closed up to become mainly a sandbox/dark rp community. Most of the TTT players from this community migrated to a new community called Traders Inc which was a server we all opened up so we could continue to play together. I was an Admin on Traders Inc. until the owner decided to quit playing TTT which from that point on I took over as the owner of that community (TAK TTT). This continued for a couple of years until I took a break from TTT handing over the reins of my community to another member.

I would later come back to TTT for nostalgia's sake where I joined the NTG community because I wanted to try something different. All of my TTT play before this was mainly that of vanilla TTT. On NTG I worked my way up from member to operator to a moderator before the community closed down. I took a short break from TTT after NTG closed its doors and eventually I found myself on FRG since a lot of the friends I had known from NTG play here.  

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: Thank you for your time in reading my long-winded application and hopefully I can be assistance to the community.
Find

Approved!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find