Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Randall Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Randall

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 134 hours on TTT, 32 on Lobby.

Where did you hear about this server?: I originally found it 2 years ago through searching for enjoyable TTT servers, I came back a little bit ago after missing this server.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No, I have not.

Why do you want to join?: I want to be a member as I want to be a regular part of the community, coming back here and being a member is a honor to me. Although I will not get any "powers" I would be more than happy to be a role model who helps people understand the server better.

Referred by: No-one.

Additional Details:I will admit that 2 years ago when I was originally here I was a terrible person to everyone, I do apologize for how I acted back then. But recently since I've come back I've had no incidents at least major with people, sure I have made a few reports, but most of them were resolved with just understanding that there was an accident. I believe that I am capable of holding the position of member now and I hope that the community is willing to have me.
Find

yeah hes pretty pog +1
Find

I don't know about this guy. He is cnstantly insulting me and making fun of me for being the best, as well as always blaming me for all of his mistakes. All in all though pretty decent guy, no complaints here. +.5
Find

+1 Pretty cool guy, hasn't caused any problems yet, actice.
Find

+1, seems pretty nice and I've seen him around on ttt a few times and I have no complaints.
Find

He can be a dingus at times but he seems like a good guy when i've talked to him as of late. +1
Find

"Let's pistol fight" - Randall
"Ok" - Me, a chad.
*Gets aezurth balled off*
*Makes a report because Heisen is a total sex god and won the pistol fight*
"I said we're not doing it" - Virgin Randall to Chad Heisen

Other than being not as good as me, +1 cus hes a chill dude.
Find

I've known Randall since he was Kevin and constantly annoyed coach for some reason. Glad to see he somewhat mellowed out and is kind of a normal player. +1
Find

pretty nice guy and for some reason has an azuredge +1
Find

I like him even if he always calls me gay. Pretty chill dude and seems dedicated to playing FRG. +1
Find