Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Françoise Appledelhi Member Application

Steam Name(Current): Françoise Appledelhi

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 63+ hours across all servers

Where did you hear about this server?: Randomly joined De_Vour since he was on my friend list and didn't know he was on FRG.

Have you ever been banned and why?: I just got banned for trying to remove the moatman mark from my name and apparently even if you're dead you can't change name mid round, gay.

Why do you want to join?: I feel like I'm gonna be spending a lot more time on FRG due to recent i n c i d e n t s; also because I was going to play enough and apply for Member a few months ago but I got brutally murdered by my freshman year in college.

Referred by: De_Vour

Additional Details: I make monkey noises and call people monkey but all is well please love me.
Find

haven't seen you cause any trouble and seem pretty funny +1
Find

i haven't had any problem with this guy, funny and pretty much standard TTT player. don't see a problem with giving him member.
Find

Another one of our newer players to the server whose been doing great overall as far as ttt play goes. +1
Find

As of right now I will +1, haven't seen much of you however you do seem like a good person, I hope that you keep doing what you're doing and don't cause any troubles in the future to ensure you become a member of the community.
Find

he's a pretty okay guy +1
Find

I've know him for quite a bit, never had an issue with him when I played moat, he seems just the same now +1
Find

I love this man, funny man yes pog +1
Find

Strong -1, Very toxic player that has had 14+ staff complaints on prior server before being demoted.

(links can be provided for those interested in hearing more)

-1, this person goes out of his way to try and fuck over other players he doesn't like. Very toxic and doesn't represent FRG very well.