Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dumbledore - Member Application

Heart 

Steam Name(Current): Dumbledore

Time played on servers?: 138 Hours 6 Minutes 11 Seconds in TTT. 23 Hours 42 Minutes 4 Seconds in Lobby

Where did you hear about this server?: Server Browser

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes I got banned for changing my name back to Dumbledore mid round I just changed it back because everyone knows me as Dumbledore and it was set to Nathaniel. but that's the only time I have ever been banned

Why do you want to join?: I have played over a quarter of my Gmod hours on this server i fell in love with the server and the community everyone seems to like me. And I just really enjoy playing on the server.

Referred by: 12 Centipedes And A Cloth Sack

Additional Details: I have a lot of fun on this server and would love to be a member I play the server almost every day I have been playing since around or before Christmas last year.
Find

+1 doesn't cause problems and nice pretty much always.
Find

-1 Who. Really tho +1 i guess not a bad guy did sell me a gamblers for 1mill so theres that
Find

+1 haven't seen or had any problems from him. He seems to just play and have fun. +1
Find

+1, I've had a fun time playing with him and he seems chill.
Find

+1 pretty nice guy who discovered godlike piece of poop
Find

don't be sorry for name change bans lol. You don't have to put those in applications.

+1 a nice guy and plays well.
Find

(09-23-2019, 08:13 PM)The Black Parade Wrote:  don't be sorry for name change bans lol. You don't have to put those in applications.

+1 a nice guy and plays well.

Didn't know that I didn't have to put that in but still best to be honest and just say it anyways.

=1 shoved his elder wand up my ass, it was quite enjoyable
Find

-1 uses pistol on krunker we know how these people are
Find