Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

cheny bedeney membership

Steam Name(Current):ENTch

Time played on servers?(!time username to check):1307 on TTT, 553 on lobby

Where did you hear about this server?:probably just found it years ago, dont really remember

Have you ever been banned and why?:yes, that one time in like august or so 2019 where i was extremely fucking toxic

Why do you want to join?:well, i was member before the ban, and it got taken away when the ban was lifted, so i guess i kind of just want it back, nothing to special

Referred by:

Additional Details:not nob, played for years, just had my member removed when i was banned, still play pretty much everyday, you most likely know me.
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy

Sorta +1; tbh I thought he was already member, however, I like to see effort when people make an application on something and with the fact that you were banned with your membership being revoked tells me, if I were in your shoes, that you should try harder to get something that you want back. (Wanting the membership back if you do not understand what I am referring to).
Find

Well after how toxic you were and being demoted from member, this application shows no remorse from what you did. Just because you were member before doesn't mean you can just get it again.

Show us that you want to be member again through a serious application and not just "I want member back cuz I was one".
Find

hes gonna get member because snitching gets you on brass and unpoke's good side

(01-25-2020, 11:35 PM)Red Lightning Wrote:  hes gonna get member because snitching gets you on brass and unpoke's good side

lol nope not at all.

As for the membership app gonna have to -1. Pretty toxic person imo. There's some other pretty toxic members and +members too though so it wouldn't be the worst thing if he got member. Still -1 as my vote.
Find

now i know commenting on your own member app isnt looked very highly, but i'd like to clear a few things up
1. didnt act very sorry in this member app for a few reasons, one being the fact that i see a lot of new people/extremely toxic players with member, +mem and even admin *cough eclipse cough*. two being as i did apply so of course i do want member, it wont be the end of the world if i dont get it, but again i did apply so of course i applied for a reason

2. to clear up what red lightning said, theres a group of moat men and big heads that think i got sardine and side banned, which i did not... me and sardine had gotten into an argument a day or two before his ban which was perfect timing, and if i did have the info trust me i would have no problem throwing sardine down the ban hole and admitting it
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy

Still toxic, doesn't care about warnings, honestly haven't seen improvement since the toxic/targeting ban.

Edit: It wasn't just toxicity, it was also targeting and purposely rdming.
Find

I have no idea why he got banned, all i know is whenever i play with him he doesnt pose many problems that i notice. Of course my experiences with cheny arent as frequent as of recent, but I thought he was/is a fun dood. +1
Find

Played with him, wasn't a very fond experience in my opinion either, was pretty toxic and immature. Espeically after reading his reasoning on why he wasn't sorry for his actions just goes to show that he shouldn't be member, when applying for a position you shouldn't use other people being toxic as a excuse for you to be toxic and/or not sorry for your actions, it should be the exact opposite.
(01-26-2020, 02:15 AM)ENTch Wrote:  1. didnt act very sorry in this member app for a few reasons, one being the fact that i see a lot of new people/extremely toxic players with member, +mem and even admin *cough eclipse cough*. two being as i did apply so of course i do want member, it wont be the end of the world if i dont get it, but again i did apply so of course i applied for a reason

Find

While I'm not as active as I used to be and don't interact with many members outside of Morning Crew, I've seen cheny act both in server and in this forum in such a way that doesn't reflect well on his character or our community.

Find