Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nugget - Member Application

Steam Name(Current):Nugget

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 72 Hours in TTT

Where did you hear about this server?:Heard about it from NTG, but was never interested in so went to MG after NTG fell and finally made my way over here as my new home.

Have you ever been banned and why?:No

Why do you want to join?:Server's became my new home, I quite enjoy it here very friendly compared to past servers I played on. Plus becoming a member is the first step in becoming more apart of the Community as a whole.

Referred by: N/A

Additional Details:I'm aware I've spoken about some controversy topics in the discord before, but I don't believe that should change who I am as a person. My DM's are always open if you wish to understand why I view certain things the way I do, but don't DM me being toxic cause I won't reply.

When it comes to the server he's an alright guy
Not toxic or anything
+1
Find

yea, pretty poggers I must say +1
Find

+1 not toxic and he chill
Find

+1 he tried to face time be late at night for what i can guess some sex calling but i sadly had to decline.
(i haven't heard anything bad or seen him being toxic, really caring person from the time i talked to him in DM/discord)
Find

If you’re talking to him, he’s fully invested in your conversation. He’s an extremely amicable and mature guy, and I could genuinely see him making member+ in the future, to say nothing about making member. Huge +1 from me.
Umpty Dumpty

I think he's alright, but I don't really know him at all. Shouldn't be bad for a quick Member rankup though. +1
Find

+1 haven't seen any problems with him so far
Find

Approved!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find