Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Foxxii - Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Foxxii

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): around 290 hours (lobby + TTT)

Where did you hear about this server?: I followed everyone here after moat went crazy and started banning people.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Technically for name change once, but real bans? Nope.

Why do you want to join?: The server is nice to play and people are friendly, well most people are. The lobby server is very unique and honestly my favorite part of the server.

Referred by: N/A

Additional Details: Pretty much a very patient person. Far from perfect but always trying to improve. Thanks for coming to my ted talk.
Find

Foxxii is chill to play with and doesnt cause trouble +1
Find

I haven't seen any issues with this player. +1
Find

very friendly player doesn't cause any trouble at all. +1
Find

+1 a good and friendly player, nice guy would buy all his catalyst shards again
Find

+1, I haven't seen Foxxii cause any problems whatsoever.
Find

+1/-1, my vote is honestly neutral as they do nothing bad on the server, however I feel like they have no interaction with people. I literally haven't seen this person type or say a word, not that this is a relatively bad thing but it's just weird to me.
Find

+1 Haven't heard or seen any problematic/toxic behavior from ya. Real chill whenever I'm on.
Find

+1 Cool person. Never uses voice, but chats enough in text. No problems i've seen!
Find

+1 seen them in TTT and did event (only iod) with them, was super surprised to hear that they actually read the guide for iod. Haven't seen any problem in TTT nor events.
Find