Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Membership Application - ◥ChechenWolf☪◤ |

Steam Name: ◥ChechenWolf☪◤

Time played on servers?: TTT: 92 hours | Lobby: 56 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: On a chilly monday while i was enjoying myself a round of TTT on one of the velk servers i overheard someone talking about frg and it got me interested

Have you ever been banned and why?: No, i'm a gentleman

Why do you want to join?: Being a member sounds nice and i want to be a part of the family you feel me

Referred by: Found this treasure myself

Additional Details: Awesome server, don't know brassx personally but seems like a solid dude
and the people on here are nice (not that much toxicity), everytime i had an "arguement" with someone which didn't happen that often it always ended on a good note. dont like having enemies anyways.
love interacting with the people on this server, funny memes
sometimes use my mic if im in the mood, like helping newbies even though im one myself
Find

velk.ca
Find

(10-25-2021, 08:18 AM)Manzy Wrote:  velk.ca

better now? forgot to change my name lmao Big Grin
Find

(10-25-2021, 08:27 AM)◥ChechenWolf☪◤ | Velk.ca Wrote:  better now? forgot to change my name lmao  Big Grin

You still have the advertisement in your forum's name. You can change it by changing your steam name, logging out of the forums and log back in. Then you can change your name back and it won't change your forum name until you log out and in.
Find

(10-25-2021, 11:35 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  
(10-25-2021, 08:27 AM)◥ChechenWolf☪◤ | Velk.ca Wrote:  better now? forgot to change my name lmao  Big Grin

You still have the advertisement in your forum's name. You can change it by changing your steam name, logging out of the forums and log back in. Then you can change your name back and it won't change your forum name until you log out and in.

thank you, name's changed now
Find

removed advertisement +1

I like chechen he plays actively enough. Isnt a pain in the ass and really works well with others. +1 for sure
Deadheala
Find

+1 havent interacted but good application
Find

Chechen is chill to be in the server with, and I haven't seen him cause problems. +1
Find

Pretty aight to play with, no problems with em. +1
Find