Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

banned for 40 damage on an afk

Steam Name (Current): Big Iron On His Hip
Steam Name (During incident): Big Iron On His Hip

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40862312

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/desuguy/
Name of staff you were banned by: I'm not sure.

Length of the ban: 7 days

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed would be an Ideal situation, but it's your server with your rules.

Reason for ban: "RDM" and leave

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: I did not commit RDM, I did leave the server after the incident.

What really happened?: I pushed an AFK guy off of a small cliff (think it was de_dolls) and did ~40 fall damage to him, which I followed down the cliff, completed the round as normal, and answered the report saying some stupid BS about how I'd push anyone. And when the round was over, I had obligations to meet, so I left the server, and now that I'm back like an hour later, I'm banned and kinda bummed out because I put 6+ hours in the server today alone, and planned on playing much more.

Additional details: I understand I shouldn't have pushed the guy off the cliff, afk or not, taking damage too or not. Just hoping I can get back into this really cool server that I've been sinking my life into today.

I've seen this guy around a lot lately and he didnt really have any trolly behaviors. wasn't on for this incident specifically. should be repealed and just give him a slay or two so he doesn't do it again.
Find

I've seen the guy on, dont know who banned him but he's been very active and not and rdm and leaver.
Find

im fine with a unban, i didnt catch his level and havnt payed attention to him being around, i assumed it was a troll or something

Yeah when someone keeps a report on you, you should try and stay on as long as you can to see if you do receive a punishment.
The ban reason though should've been ''Attempted RDM and leave'', which is a valid ban.

Unbanned.
Find