Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Alright, my turn.

Heart 
Sup fellas, I think it's about time I throw in the towel. This might come out of left field, but I've been considering making an official departure for a while now and have finally decided to do so. I've been kickin' around FRG for a while now, and before that NTG, and it makes up a large majority of my time on Gmod, to be honest I doubt I wouldn't have much more than 100-200 hours on Gmod if not for these servers. At some point though I believe that I should call it quits, and I think now is a good time to do so, not for any particular reason outside of boredom of Gmod and a want to move on from the server.

I've got a lot of respect for this server, being that it really is just a Gmod server done for free with loads of content, enough to pretty consistently be a part of my "gaming" routine, grats on making a great server Brass.

A big thanks to the community in general for being a community at most times, no matter how much content a server has, I don't think that it can be enjoyable without a proper community behind it. Most of y'all are pretty rad.

Alright, got that out of the way for the most part I believe. Should probably move on to names : sillychamp: Sorry if I miss people n' all that, you know that n' all that.

Unpoke - You really helped me as a new player with getting into the server, for that thanks, and I had a lot of fun playin' on the server with you even if we occasionally had a disagreement or five : sillychamp: Good luck on your art career, I'll never forget the times where you sold the Creed or the fucking mac.  Wink  You're still a manager in my eyes.

Mousey - Fuckin' ey babe, you spice up the server like no other, in my opinion at least, yet again had fun playing with you on the server even if most of our interaction if via the Discord, you're def one of the raddest people on the server bar none. You've absolutely made my time on the server a joy and you've gotten quite an amount of chuckles out of me. Heart Grats on getting manager, you deserve it. Spotify fucked me over I wanted to join at least one of those before I departed

Brassx - Sup shitlips, so you're going by "Brassx" now nerd? Haha whats up GOOD DEVELOPER, it's Azzie from Highschool. Remember me? You're fuckin' cool, and your server is cool. You make great content, and I gotta say thanks for that. You're super involved in the community, something I don't exactly see often with other devs and it absolutely makes you stand out. I hope you keep doing what you do, cause it works. poop pencil

Edit - I'd say we've had pretty good times, both on FRG and NTG, you're a funny fellow keep doin' you. femboy

Coach - You got your fuckin' badge you fishfucker, enjoy. That Asylum run was hell. Also you're cool. ALSO TRY MORE FOOD, FUCKIN MR. I HAVEN'T HAD EGGS BEFORE.

Davdo - I don't believe we've interacted that much, but you've been pretty cool from the times we have. : sillychamp:

Breaded - You're inbread.

Donger - You eat frogs.

Parade - damn boy were you just modeling chicken in there? Haha fr tho u make maps, I think that's pretty cool

Nice - TRUE LOVE IS NEVER WRONG!!!

Degenerate Cow - We don't really talk much anymore, but I had fun with you a long time ago at the start of me getting into the server.

Francois - You're a pretty funny fellow : sillychamp:

Phrot - Fuck you die like the Pocket Infinities you've killed you drill bit. :honk:

Nytemart - You're also pretty rad dude, I've had fun on the server with you whenever you're on or interacting around in the discord.

Keith - Floppa master, Lasagna lover.

Chilly - Music man.

Grassx - Animal pics are cool thanks for that chat, you're pretty rad too.

Kazen - Ollie pics are rad, thanks for those

Bezerker -  Opossums are cool

Kuro - Old man lore, you helped me get into the server a lil at the start.

Tobias - Good deals, yeah?

Trash - THANKS FOR THE 40 SLOT BAG NERD!!!!

Staff Members - Thanks for keepin' FRG clean, free of charge minus your sanity.

Yet again, I apologize if I've missed anyone. Most of the people kickin' around FRG are pretty cool.

Alright, I think that about wraps it up. Didn't know if I'd ever really get around to making one of these, I'll still probably kick around the Discord a little. Live long and prosper fellas, peace. Heart
Find

WE LOVE YOU AZZIE! IT WAS ALWAYS NICE TO SEE YOU ON THE SERVER!!!!
Have a nice one man
Find

Bye Azzie, bummed i didnt play more when you were around as i have enjoyed our limited interactions.

Best of luck with whatever you do.
Find

Bro i only played 1 grims with you!!! Sad Sad Sad ill miss you Sad
Find

Holy shit this is the first time I've been mentioned in a departure thread! You are loved and you will be missed <3 Have fun with life!
Find

Sad

so long!!!
Find

Hi azzie sad your leaving because i just started playing again.. Hope you come around on the odd occasion. Sad to see ya go
Deadheala
Find

that sucks and all bro but i dont eat frogs

I'll miss you Azzie we had fun times.

Try to stay sane out there and do great things <3
Find

For the years I’ve played with you, you’re cool I guess.
Take care! And maybe talk around in discord in the future.
Find