Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Granabis - Server Ban Appeal #3?

From what I've seen on notfound god no., sometimes you throw temper tantrums and then call people slurs and all this awful shit that I witnessed you doing on notfound, its horrid God no -1

(03-10-2021, 08:59 PM)SquaredTriangles Wrote:  From what I've seen on notfound god no., sometimes you throw temper tantrums and then call people slurs and all this awful shit that I witnessed you doing on notfound, its horrid God no -1

i literally don't. i havent been banned nor punished from notfound... i only been playing there for 2-3 months? i think you are thinking about velkon, i act like that on purpose xD
Find

-1 no thanks
Find

(03-10-2021, 08:02 PM)Sprite Granberry pepe.network Wrote:  
(03-10-2021, 07:57 PM)ManeGunner6 Wrote:  So you're just going to leave out the part where you tried to alt evade by playing on SideScroller's account (and pretending to be him while you were at it) and then, after making a big fuss about changing and improving, proceeded to revert back into the exact same shitty behaviours that got you permabanned in the first place?

Because I'm not going to leave that part out.

this was originally for discord unban, everyone already knew what i did, but it isnt the original reason for my ban. so why bring it up? I'm sorry bro
Usually, if you're permanently banned from the server you will not be unbanned from Discord.
I think ban evasion is pretty relevant. It shows that after months of being banned, you will still be toxic on another account. Even if you were trying to hide it, it clearly showed your mindset didn't change.
Is there a possibly you've changed? I don't know, you probably had a chance until you alt evaded.

Ban upheld
Find