Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PandaCow - Unban Request

Steam Name (Current): PandaCow

Steam Name (During incident): PandaCow (might've been some holiday name but as far as i know it was just this)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27263881

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Panda_Cow/

Name of staff you were banned by: Dreadark

Length of the ban: perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: repealed

Reason for ban: nword(s)

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: yep 100%

What really happened?: Bad mental health and bad reaction to loot chests/boss loot rng leading to just not wanting to be on the server anymore when in reality what i probably needed was to just log off and take a break so i went from lobby to TTT and asked dread how many times i needed to say it to get banned and proceeded to say it how ever many times in server and on discord.

Additional details: looking back probably should have just gotten off but we all know how many stormforged thompsons i've gone through...(i think its 3 or 4 at this point) or asked brass/unpoke or one of the admins to just ban me for a duration of time. I would also like to apologize to edit (and to the rest of you that were just telling me to leave on good terms) for how i reacted in the discord before my discord ban, was uncalled for and i am sorry. Would also like to apologize to dreadark (and any other mod/admin) that had to deal with me then cause i kind of remember how i was acting in the discord and i was being a huge impatient cunt. Finally would like to apologize to brass for any issues that me wanting a ban might have lead to. Been gone about 6 months now and if you all would allow me back i would love to come back.
Find

i was there when you were trying to get yourself banned by spamming n-word-hard-r, and it was really lame of you.
i dont think theres necessarily any harm in you getting unbanned, but it was, again, very lame of you
Find

(03-15-2021, 03:14 AM)DONGERWEED29266602592O3852309764 Wrote:  i was there when you were trying to get yourself banned by spamming n-word-hard-r, and it was really lame of you.
i dont think theres necessarily any harm in you getting unbanned, but it was, again, very lame of you

Yeah I think you'll be fine, but maybe not do that if you decide to leave and come back?
Find

(03-15-2021, 03:14 AM)DONGERWEED29266602592O3852309764 Wrote:  i was there when you were trying to get yourself banned by spamming n-word-hard-r, and it was really lame of you.

ya........ emotions are terrible especially with terrible mental health. Had a health scare recently that kind turned some of that around and have had better mental and just outlook altogether.
Find

I’d love to have panda man back, he’s a cool kid that just has a bad time sometimes
Find

People make mistakes when they get worn out mentally and Panda is a perfect example of that I think he had enough time to chill and gather himself +1 unban
Find

+1 need him unbanned to fulfill the trib party prediction by frg news
Find

You will be unbanned from the servers.

But don't be lame and stupid if you're going to leave.

Unbanned.
Find