Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New pistol from grims

Bug 
So i want to start with saying that i am a destiny 2 fan boy and love all the added d2 models Big Grin So last night i did grims with a few people and the rats were talked about and it hit me, The Rat King pistol from d2. It could be a rare (Like actually rare, like 1 in 3m but the whole party would drop it. There are alot of rats killed per run.) drop from the rats. And concept for how it would be special, if you are a T it would grant invis on kill for 6-10sec depending on roll (Which would be cancelled if wounded or if a shot is fired) and on inno/det rounds it would buff damage if in close proximity to 2 other inno/det. With the dmg buff it would 4 tap body and 2 tap head otherwise it is 4tap head and 7tap body. Could also have potentailly the ornament variations from within d2 as variations in ttt aswell Smile Might be out there but i think it would be a cool concept if done well Big Grin
Find

1 in 3 million, yup that sounds like a good drop rate i agree, then it's less rare than hellsword (you guys remember that one?)
Find

Thumbs Up 
sounds cool + daily grim gram would actually get full parties.
+1
Find