Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kudos for finding my alt

(04-02-2021, 06:57 PM)The Suess Wrote:  
(04-02-2021, 06:46 PM)EndlessScrewdriver Wrote:  
(04-02-2021, 06:40 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(04-02-2021, 06:36 PM)EndlessScrewdriver Wrote:  
(04-02-2021, 05:50 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  I think you would find it surprising what you can enjoy when you find a place where people enjoy your presence. You think you enjoy it here because this is the maximum "enjoyment" you've experienced, but you don't actually. Find something you have a place in, and you'll realize this is poison in your mind. Nobody wants you here - you know that. It's in your head, even if you come in on an alt or whatever else. Find something that doesn't give you that weight, for your own sake. There'll never be a time where you fly under the radar here forever, it's almost clinically insane that you want to in the first place.
Nobody here likes you. Get over it and move on.

I understand that but that doesn't stop me from playing the game

Then simply put, there's no way around the conclusion that you're nothing other than stupid.

Honestly for someone who used to be the manager, you'd think you would have more professionalism There is no need for all the talking down and belittling you're always doing and you know if you still were the manager this wouldn't fly.

As a non-ex-manager. He is correct, if you look at the discord people are quite happy when they see you get banned on your alts... which is the only form of joy you bring to the server. You were annoying on ntg, you were annoying on moat, and now you are nothing but annoying on frg. The only time people don't find you annoying is when you act differently than you actually are, which is a waste of your time and ours as a community.

Just find one of the 124321523 different games available that (like unpoke said) don't already hate you.

everyone eventually hates me
Find

Now as a Manager of FRG, with my astounding professionalism, I can relay the fact that you are also, undoubtedly stupid.

You can play on the servers... on your alt accounts like you've been doing until each account gets eventually banned. You can use a VPN and maybe hide that it's you, besides, how could we know it's you if you can't act like yourself? Even if you decide to "reveal" that it's you, maybe through voice or just admitting, you will be banned for alt evasion. Alt evasion is against the rules the last time I checked.

Now whether your real life situation is true or false, it sucks to be in a position that you think you can't get out of, but anyone has the possibility to at least try to better yourself in life, and turn it around. FRG seems to be a coping mechanism for you, and after reading this thread, I think we're trying to help you, even if it's hurting your feelings. Change can't happen until you make the change.

Cobalt, I earnestly want to help you.

Please seek some help. From what I've been taught and understand, you could have an ineffective/maladaptive coping mechanism. You want to be in this community that you have burned all the bridges too. Also FRG being the only game you can enjoy and will break their rules to enjoy your time. This isn't healthy, I would highly suggest going to your therapist or finding one and talk about this. Perhaps they can have a plan of action/care for you and will help you find enjoyment in other actions. I am worried that this will lead to depression or fall into hasher depression.

Please, put this community behind you, seek some help, and improve.
Find

Yall are right, Frg is impossible to ever get into and this obsession is hurting me even though I have like 3500+ Hours on Gmod I think it's time I put the game to rest Tower Unite is pretty fun Smile
Find