Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kudos for finding my alt

(04-01-2021, 05:37 PM)ManeGunner6 Wrote:  Get a job, dude. Get a hobby, do something with your life that isn't constantly trying to rejoin a community that you are permanently and totally unwelcome in.

Right now my entire life consists of living with my asshole roommate who beats me because I slammed a car door or stupid meaningless shit that he gets angry about.

my 95 thousand is gone I spent it all and I have barely anything to show for it except for this house and this car and I don't even own the fucking car because I don't have a driver's license and I thought I could trust my roommate to hold onto the car

I do not care about how I spend my life anymore and I'll spend it anyway I want.

(04-01-2021, 11:08 PM)EndlessScrewdriver Wrote:  
(04-01-2021, 05:37 PM)ManeGunner6 Wrote:  Get a job, dude. Get a hobby, do something with your life that isn't constantly trying to rejoin a community that you are permanently and totally unwelcome in.

Right now my entire life consists of living with my asshole roommate who beats me because I slammed a car door or stupid meaningless shit that he gets angry about.

my 95 thousand is gone I spent it all and I have barely anything to show for it except for this house and this car and I don't even own the fucking car because I don't have a driver's license and I thought I could trust my roommate to hold onto the car

I do not care about how I spend my life anymore and I'll spend it anyway I want.

Listen yeah life is shit, but stop for the love of god stop acting for attention
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

(04-02-2021, 12:13 AM)Minehuis Wrote:  
(04-01-2021, 11:08 PM)EndlessScrewdriver Wrote:  

Listen yeah life is shit, but stop for the love of god stop acting for attention

sorry
Find

Pro tip. Try not being annoying and it'll be harder for them to find out its you.
Find

(04-02-2021, 04:24 AM)The Suess Wrote:  Pro tip. Try not being annoying and it'll be harder for them to find out its you.

I wasn't annoying on my alt at all???
Find

(04-01-2021, 12:06 PM)EndlessScrewdriver Wrote:  
(04-01-2021, 11:55 AM)edit Wrote:  please just leave the server bro

its the only server I can even enjoy anymore not that it matters most games I don't really enjoy anymore anyways

I think you would find it surprising what you can enjoy when you find a place where people enjoy your presence. You think you enjoy it here because this is the maximum "enjoyment" you've experienced, but you don't actually. Find something you have a place in, and you'll realize this is poison in your mind. Nobody wants you here - you know that. It's in your head, even if you come in on an alt or whatever else. Find something that doesn't give you that weight, for your own sake. There'll never be a time where you fly under the radar here forever, it's almost clinically insane that you want to in the first place.
Nobody here likes you. Get over it and move on.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(04-02-2021, 05:50 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  

its the only server I can even enjoy anymore not that it matters most games I don't really enjoy anymore anyways

I think you would find it surprising what you can enjoy when you find a place where people enjoy your presence. You think you enjoy it here because this is the maximum "enjoyment" you've experienced, but you don't actually. Find something you have a place in, and you'll realize this is poison in your mind. Nobody wants you here - you know that. It's in your head, even if you come in on an alt or whatever else. Find something that doesn't give you that weight, for your own sake. There'll never be a time where you fly under the radar here forever, it's almost clinically insane that you want to in the first place.

I understand that but that doesn't stop me from playing the game
Find

(04-02-2021, 06:36 PM)EndlessScrewdriver Wrote:  

Then simply put, there's no way around the conclusion that you're nothing other than stupid.

- That Thrakos Noob

(04-02-2021, 06:40 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  

Then simply put, there's no way around the conclusion that you're nothing other than stupid.

Honestly for someone who used to be the manager, you'd think you would have more professionalism There is no need for all the talking down and belittling you're always doing and you know if you still were the manager this wouldn't fly.

(04-02-2021, 06:46 PM)EndlessScrewdriver Wrote:  
(04-01-2021, 12:06 PM)EndlessScrewdriver Wrote:  its the only server I can even enjoy anymore not that it matters most games I don't really enjoy anymore anyways

Honestly for someone who used to be the manager, you'd think you would have more professionalism There is no need for all the talking down and belittling you're always doing and you know if you still were the manager this wouldn't fly.

But like all of this stupid bickering aside I just want to know why can't I just return, nobody even knew it was me until I was banned nobody had any negative experiences with me I played the game in silence never talking I went 3 months alting without being banned and playing frequently at times this shows and proves I am unproblematic I don't care if everyone yells at me all day I just want to play the game I've already shown I don't have to even have access to voice chat to be able to enjoy the game I honestly had the most fun I ever had on gmod in forever on frg honestly I don't really even want to play gmod if I can't even play on this server I don't care if everyone hates me I know that everyone fucking hates me I know that I'm unliked everywhere I fucking go and its not just "Oh they don't like me, just because of bullshit reason blah blah blah" its because I'm a genuinely unlikeable person and i know this and I just want to play the game I've proven I can be good on frg please just let me back on
Find

(04-02-2021, 06:46 PM)EndlessScrewdriver Wrote:  
(04-01-2021, 12:06 PM)EndlessScrewdriver Wrote:  its the only server I can even enjoy anymore not that it matters most games I don't really enjoy anymore anyways

As a non-ex-manager. He is correct, if you look at the discord people are quite happy when they see you get banned on your alts... which is the only form of joy you bring to the server. You were annoying on ntg, you were annoying on moat, and now you are nothing but annoying on frg. The only time people don't find you annoying is when you act differently than you actually are, which is a waste of your time and ours as a community.

Just find one of the 124321523 different games available that (like unpoke said) don't already hate you.
Find