Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Supermaneater Unban Request

(04-05-2021, 01:35 AM)Supermaneater Wrote:  Additional details:

I ain't gonna suck up ,beg, lie. I don't regret it. If the whole community is like the people who commented then I'm glad I am banned, otherwise if not I like to give frg the chance it deserve from me. Only I want to play is because of friends.

Edit: because people dont understand a joke and want to whine

Do you even know what an unban appeal is? You're appealing a ban that was instated due to your own actions. By saying: "I don't regret it" you're directly stating that you believe that what you did is okay/acceptable. Which, for the record, it wasn't given how you were banned. You clearly haven't spent a second reflecting on the fact that you did something wrong but instead get upset at us for calling out the obvious flaws in your character. It seems like you are under the impression that you are entitled to a second chance, or rather you give off the impression that you haven't done anything wrong in the first place. In either case your bad attitude screwed up most if not all chances of an unban.

(04-05-2021, 01:35 AM)Supermaneater Wrote:  Reason for ban:

Mass

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?:

Yes I did  : D

What really happened?:

Mass rdmed because i thought I would never play after moat because I was planning on never play gmod after it ended but that turned out false .

Additional details:

I ain't gonna suck up ,beg, lie. I don't regret it. If the whole community is like the people who commented then I'm glad I am banned, otherwise if not I like to give frg the chance it deserve from me. Only I want to play is because of friends.

Edit: because people dont understand a joke and want to whine

The only thing that FRG deserves from players is respect and fair playing (and maybe also your hard earned USD). Which you literally throw out the window by acting happy that you broke the rules within minutes of your first visit and saying you don't regret for a second on the literal most important place to even pretend to be sorry, and then proceeding to passive aggressively insult members and staff within the same sentence. If you ever actually want to make a serious attempt at a mature Unban appeal please be my guest. But for now you're getting -1 from me.
Find

(04-05-2021, 01:35 AM)Supermaneater Wrote:  Edit: because people dont understand a joke and want to whine

This entire appeal is a joke.
Honestly would've been unbanned, if you actually tried. Fortunately there are Moat clones waiting for a slot to be filled up.
You do not seem like a positive person to be around. You will stay server banned
Find