Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

QualifiedLlama - Unban Request

Steam Name (Current): QualifiedLlama

Steam Name (During incident): QualifiedLlama

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47297615

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/QualifiedLlama/

Name of staff you were banned by: BrassX

Length of the ban: INFINITY...and beyond (perm)

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed I suppose.

Reason for ban: "Banned by request(also fishing bot)"

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes.

What really happened?: I was afk fishing and then I requested a ban.

Additional details: I'm sorry for using an unfair advantage and I was hoping I could get unbanned. Also, it's been almost a year since the ban 4/28/2020, for whatever that's worth.
Find

i dont know much of the situation but it looks like you've put very little effort into this appeal. the main thing for me is that you haven't given a reason why you should be unbanned. again, since i stopped playing frg while this took place, so i'm going to leave this at a +0
Find

(04-05-2021, 08:48 PM)furry r(a)per Wrote:  i dont know much of the situation but it looks like you've put very little effort into this appeal. the main thing for me is that you haven't given a reason why you should be unbanned. again, since i stopped playing frg while this took place, so i'm going to leave this at a +0

Sorry if it looks like minimal effort, I tried to keep it to the point, but I should probably insert some more context. I told Brass about the afk fishing about a day or so after I had finished it. Some other people knew about it before I told brass, but they have already been punished for keeping it secret. I was spending a lot of time on the server and I wanted to do something to get banned so I physically couldn't play anymore (very stupid I know). Brass patched the bot so it no longer works, and was on the fence about banning me, but I requested that I be banned so I couldn't play. Obviously I've deleted the files since, and wouldn't do anything like that ever again. I'd like to get unbanned because it's probably the best TTT server these days, and I want to play this server when I play TTT. I wont do anything purposely against the rules to get banned as that was a really childish thing to do, and I am capable of just managing my time on the server on my own.
Find

I don't see much harm in unbanning you personally. Getting yourself banned to not play is such a dumb thing to do though and I despise that part of the situation. But yeah dunno more staff feedback would be good.
Find

well, since you admitted to it, told brass about the bug so he could fix it, and even requested a ban and waited a year, i dont see any issue with an unban, assuming the things you gained from fish botting are already gone.
Find

Interesting situation honestly. See i kinda respect the hustle i think it's pretty respectful to get yourself banned when doing something wrong that you openly know about, my problem stems with the type of reasons that it could of honestly been for. Things like you mention where brass was already on the fence if he was going to ban you and other players knew you did it as well, which does mean that you was not only expecting to be banned you now are saying that you wanted to be banned for your over played time. Though some may say that the only reason you told brass to ban you is because you was expecting it anyways and maybe was hoping it was a crutch to not get banned (you know showing that you understand the position that you should be banned in order to not get banned ) in the first place or get unbanned later down the line.

That being said, i feel like i've played with you before an i don't think i disliked you or anything, i am a little biased against people using something over other players, i personally have sat in that terrible lake for many many hours in many different days with that terribad fishing system (sorry brass) and someone afk'ing in my opinion is a little lame. But i think unbanning you isn't a bad idea.
Find

Its been awhile since this happened, you did request a ban and waited a year, I don't see anything wrong with this
Find

(04-05-2021, 09:02 PM)QualifiedLlama Wrote:  
(04-05-2021, 08:48 PM)furry r(a)per Wrote:  i dont know much of the situation but it looks like you've put very little effort into this appeal. the main thing for me is that you haven't given a reason why you should be unbanned. again, since i stopped playing frg while this took place, so i'm going to leave this at a +0

Sorry if it looks like minimal effort, I tried to keep it to the point, but I should probably insert some more context. I told Brass about the afk fishing about a day or so after I had finished it. Some other people knew about it before I told brass, but they have already been punished for keeping it secret. I was spending a lot of time on the server and I wanted to do something to get banned so I physically couldn't play anymore (very stupid I know). Brass patched the bot so it no longer works, and was on the fence about banning me, but I requested that I be banned so I couldn't play. Obviously I've deleted the files since, and wouldn't do anything like that ever again. I'd like to get unbanned because it's probably the best TTT server these days, and I want to play this server when I play TTT. I wont do anything purposely against the rules to get banned as that was a really childish thing to do, and I am capable of just managing my time on the server on my own.

I'm glad you followed up on your appeal and explained more, and want to join back. I think you'll be fine.

Quote:Interesting situation honestly. See i kinda respect the hustle i think it's pretty respectful to get yourself banned when doing something wrong that you openly know about, my problem stems with the type of reasons that it could of honestly been for. Things like you mention where brass was already on the fence if he was going to ban you and other players knew you did it as well, which does mean that you was not only expecting to be banned you now are saying that you wanted to be banned for your over played time. Though some may say that the only reason you told brass to ban you is because you was expecting it anyways and maybe was hoping it was a crutch to not get banned (you know showing that you understand the position that you should be banned in order to not get banned ) in the first place or get unbanned later down the line.

Although it's a possibility, I think you might be digging too deep. People in the past actually asked for bans, usually because too much playtime or want to take a break. In this case it could be playtime, or just accepting a ban.

Unbanned
Find

:pepehands: set him free
Find