Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

QualifiedLlama - Unban Request

(04-05-2021, 08:48 PM)furry r(a)per Wrote:  i dont know much of the situation but it looks like you've put very little effort into this appeal. the main thing for me is that you haven't given a reason why you should be unbanned. again, since i stopped playing frg while this took place, so i'm going to leave this at a +0

Sorry if it looks like minimal effort, I tried to keep it to the point, but I should probably insert some more context. I told Brass about the afk fishing about a day or so after I had finished it. Some other people knew about it before I told brass, but they have already been punished for keeping it secret. I was spending a lot of time on the server and I wanted to do something to get banned so I physically couldn't play anymore (very stupid I know). Brass patched the bot so it no longer works, and was on the fence about banning me, but I requested that I be banned so I couldn't play. Obviously I've deleted the files since, and wouldn't do anything like that ever again. I'd like to get unbanned because it's probably the best TTT server these days, and I want to play this server when I play TTT. I wont do anything purposely against the rules to get banned as that was a really childish thing to do, and I am capable of just managing my time on the server on my own.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: QualifiedLlama - Unban Request - QualifiedLlama - 04-05-2021, 09:02 PM