Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

QualifiedLlama - Unban Request

Interesting situation honestly. See i kinda respect the hustle i think it's pretty respectful to get yourself banned when doing something wrong that you openly know about, my problem stems with the type of reasons that it could of honestly been for. Things like you mention where brass was already on the fence if he was going to ban you and other players knew you did it as well, which does mean that you was not only expecting to be banned you now are saying that you wanted to be banned for your over played time. Though some may say that the only reason you told brass to ban you is because you was expecting it anyways and maybe was hoping it was a crutch to not get banned (you know showing that you understand the position that you should be banned in order to not get banned ) in the first place or get unbanned later down the line.

That being said, i feel like i've played with you before an i don't think i disliked you or anything, i am a little biased against people using something over other players, i personally have sat in that terrible lake for many many hours in many different days with that terribad fishing system (sorry brass) and someone afk'ing in my opinion is a little lame. But i think unbanning you isn't a bad idea.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: QualifiedLlama - Unban Request - Mr. Diklano - 04-05-2021, 11:57 PM