Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Root of All Evil

Root of All Evil

Some event viable base weapon, that isn't overly strong in TTT. Like a galil.

Primordial rarity, can drop from any boss, but actual drop chance is low, the more unique bosses killed the higher the rarity goes up to exotic.

0 for all stats base, killing bosses increases stats. You should probably start out with easier bosses, and upgrade your gun by progressing through the bosses from easiest to hardest.

Produced by an unknown group of researchers that hoped to harness the powers of the world's evils. Found on a dead body in the lair of ______ (insert boss you obtained this from)

Every major boss you kill with this weapon unlocks a new ability. In TTT, getting a kill gives you 1 charge. Shooting has a chance of proccing 1 of any boss ability from the bosses you killed.

Kraken: Shoots a trident water ball
R'kuloth: Summons life stealing spikes in a line in front of you
Oxylus: Summons a bunch of oxylus trees where you shot.
Horus: Shoots a sand gauntlet right click
Morgoth: The area where you shot explodes.
Worm Queen: Shoots a worm queen spit ball
Abyssal Terror: Summons abyssal arena cubes around you to protect you, any damage taken slows these cubes down.
Stone Guardian: Summons a crystal spike above the shot location, dropping and doing massive damage.
Giant Spider: Summons 1 - 3 spiders that attack for you.
Tzadkiel: Summons 2 healer platforms around you, can be shot by other people while they charge up a heal, each healer gives 50 HP each after finishing the heal animation.
Bloodwynd: Summons a random bloodwynd circle where you shoot.
Ignis: For x seconds, a flamethrower comes out of your gun alongside/instead of your bullets, holding it on someone for x amount of seconds also ignites them.
Glacies: For x seconds, an icethrower? comes out of your gun alongside/instead of your bullets, the longer you hold it on someone, the more severe the slow is.

EDIT: I forgot some bosses and like every TTT boss.

Santa: Drag and drop a cookie for this one or some shit, or if you own the gun then you can drop a thing to drag onto the gun or some shit. When shooting, spawn a snowman that flies around your head, while the snowman is alive, he will throw snowballs whenever someone shoots at you/is shot by you, and while it's alive reduce all damage taken by 10 - 25%.
Gregg: Shoot an egg out, anyone hit by it is forcefully easter morphed.
Mammon: Mammon ult baby!
Vampire: Shoot out a summoner orb, stealing 25 HP.
Spider Queen (not giant spider): Has a chance to shoot out a web, if it touches someone they're pulled to you, otherwise you get pulled to the location you shot.
Hunter: Has a chance to shoot a hunter beam out of your gun OR instead, has a chance to slightly cloak the user (T only)
Bunny boss from bunny round: Shooting has a chance to just egg tp yourself

remind me of any major boss that I'm missing.

EDIT Again: Donger suggested that when you get a kill It does a tetris type beat where it displays what the next proc is going to be so you can play around your own gun better.
Find

this is a very cool concept, i like it
Find

cool concept, might be a ton of work but it should start at godlike not prim, at the very least not deconnable.
Find

I agree with divine that this shouldn’t be deconnable, but as an avid frg pve enjoyer I love this concept, it would create a new gateway for new players who saw it in ttt and hadn’t learned the bosses yet.
Find

+1 very cool, but should not be deconnable if its going to have all these abilities onto it. If anyone wants to bling it out per se, they can use jewels on it. +2 if G11 base
Find

The gun needs to sweat to be evil.
Find

(04-14-2021, 04:29 PM)I Fear Leif Wrote:  The gun needs to sweat to be evil.

what?

I wanted to come back to this because I think the idea of progression through pve on a gun is really cool, one suggestion I have for it after taking another read, is this: In tandem with what donger said, maybe have it be like an mwork skill tree and let you choose 5(doesn't have to be 5, just an example) traits from the ones you've unlocked. As well as this, you could lump the bosses into trees such as "lobby bosses," "iod bosses," etc. Obviously there would need to be some tweaking because I know there aren't even numbers of bosses per event. Again, just a couple thoughts.

(04-15-2021, 06:23 PM)Egg Thief Wrote:  I wanted to come back to this because I think the idea of progression through pve on a gun is really cool, one suggestion I have for it after taking another read, is this: In tandem with what donger said, maybe have it be like an mwork skill tree and let you choose 5(doesn't have to be 5, just an example) traits from the ones you've unlocked. As well as this, you could lump the bosses into trees such as "lobby bosses," "iod bosses," etc. Obviously there would need to be some tweaking because I know there aren't even numbers of bosses per event. Again, just a couple thoughts.

it just hit me that masterworks are a thing