Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Giving y'all a break from me woo yeah :poggies:

Blah blah blah, this and that and this and why I am departing blah blah blah.

Busy with irl crap, (family member's death, and making a full dedication to schoolz for now and til I graduate, ugh so boring), unexpectedly so y'all won't see me for at least a month. Even then I will prolly be on less overall in times other than summer.

Doubt anybody would really miss me a whole lot, but I figured I should have an explanation for those that are ever confused by the sudden peace of mind.

So yeah, bye frg. I hope I will eventually find myself coming back here but I may possibly be gone longer than a month.

Also due to my unexpected break could my +mem app be auto-denied or something? Idk how that stuff works regarding making the thread and taking an unexpected break.

Confusedadge: Godspeed Lief, plz come back soon
Find

I hate that I saw this so late. It sucks that you've gotta leave but I get it. Having a family member dying sucks hard, more so if its one you're close with. I know how that feels. Hopefully you're able to manage it all and come back at an appropriate time for you. Good luck with the irl stuff you're dealing with.
Find