Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gaylek Unban Request

take a video of you drag clicking with it
Find

With the consistency of the shots in the clips combined with gmods innate way of queuing up actions I don't see any possible way that what you are saying is true.
The clips provided show you firing for extended periods of time with no visible gaps which would naturally occur if you were to either:
A) Be clicking at a speed which is too fast for Gmod to process.
or
B) Stop clicking for even a split second.
But since not a single gap can be seen for any of the clips I believe it is safe to assume that you are clicking at a perfect interval with no breaks which would be borderline impossible (at least to my knowledge).
That's my take on the matter anyways, feel free to provide evidence which proves me wrong.
Find

(04-29-2021, 02:49 PM)Nytemart Wrote:  With the consistency of the shots in the clips combined with gmods innate way of queuing up actions I don't see any possible way that what you are saying is true.
The clips provided show you firing for extended periods of time with no visible gaps which would naturally occur if you were to either:
or
But since not a single gap can be seen for any of the clips I believe it is safe to assume that you are clicking at a perfect interval with no breaks which would be borderline impossible (at least to my knowledge).
That's my take on the matter anyways, feel free to provide evidence which proves me wrong.

A) Be clicking at a speed which is too fast for Gmod to process. This makes no sense. The fire rate of the fal I was using was 1 shot every .04 second. I timed it down perfectly. Clicking too fast made it shoot inconsistently and go wild. No clicking is too fast for gmod to process.
B) Stop clicking for even a split second. Wdym by this? why would I stop dragging when shooting? it is a straightforward process with speed it doesn't stop shooting for anything.

(04-28-2021, 09:43 PM)PandaCow Wrote:  i think we need a video of you using it to shoot faster

video of me using it. first spray is tap firing, second is drag clicking
https://streamable.com/enlbyr

(04-29-2021, 01:38 AM)Divine Wrote:  
(04-28-2021, 09:12 PM)Gaylek Wrote:  
(04-28-2021, 08:48 PM)grassx (real) Wrote:  taping your mouse is against hypixel rules

oh that is sucky. now, the only use I have for it is tarkov.

(04-28-2021, 08:47 PM)Divine Wrote:  post pics

https://imgur.com/0jSCrER tape is greasy and gross sorry, gotta change it like once a week

bruh that just looks like u put a piece of scotch tape on ur lmb, it doesnt even look like you pushed on the tape, it aint even double sided.

do you think that double-sided tape keeps the same texture after days of using it?
Find

dunno, i believe it. unless brass can come out with some serversided detection logs i think it's legit boys.
Find

(04-29-2021, 03:38 PM)Gaylek Wrote:  
(04-29-2021, 02:49 PM)Nytemart Wrote:  With the consistency of the shots in the clips combined with gmods innate way of queuing up actions I don't see any possible way that what you are saying is true.
or

A) Be clicking at a speed which is too fast for Gmod to process. This makes no sense. The fire rate of the fal I was using was 1 shot every .04 second. I timed it down perfectly. Clicking too fast made it shoot inconsistently and go wild. No clicking is too fast for gmod to process.
B) Stop clicking for even a split second. Wdym by this? why would I stop dragging when shooting? it is a straightforward process with speed it doesn't stop shooting for anything.

(04-28-2021, 09:43 PM)PandaCow Wrote:  i think we need a video of you using it to shoot faster

video of me using it. first spray is tap firing, second is drag clicking
https://streamable.com/enlbyr

(04-29-2021, 01:38 AM)Divine Wrote:  
(04-28-2021, 09:12 PM)Gaylek Wrote:  
(04-28-2021, 08:48 PM)grassx (real) Wrote:  taping your mouse is against hypixel rules

oh that is sucky. now, the only use I have for it is tarkov.

(04-28-2021, 08:47 PM)Divine Wrote:  post pics

https://imgur.com/0jSCrER tape is greasy and gross sorry, gotta change it like once a week

bruh that just looks like u put a piece of scotch tape on ur lmb, it doesnt even look like you pushed on the tape, it aint even double sided.

do you think that double-sided tape keeps the same texture after days of using it?

A) See the thing is, it's exactly like you say. If you're clicking too fast the firerate would be inconsistent and wild. That's what I mean by Gmod struggling to process the clicks. When you click too fast you end up with an inconsistent and jittery firerate, therefore it makes no sense to me how you would be able to stay as consistent as the clips show. If using only your mouse and your hand and clicking several times a second there is bound to be plenty of variation of cps, yet not once neither when observed or through clips did it seem like you ran into stuttery firerate. Also, you saying that "The fire rate of the fal I was using was 1 shot every .04 second. I timed it down perfectly." is literally just pointing me more towards you autoclicking. Murgees autoclicker goes by milliseconds between clicks. If you go for 20ms it gets jittery, 30 is also a bit jittery but 40 is the sweet spot. You saying that you timed such a narrow timeframe down with perfection is just pure BS to me. Like if you were genuinely "drag clicking" you wouldn't go "mmm yes, .04 seconds between clicks is the perfect dragclicking speed." You'd go "Around this speed of dragging my finger down the mouse seems about right." There isn't anything that precice about dragclicking hence why I don't believe you.

B) There are clips of you full blasting an entire mag without any noticeable pause nor slowdown of shooting which would mean that you were in a single drag of your finger emptying like 30 bullets over 2-3 seconds.
That just seems odd to me but I am also not too familiar with drag-clicking.

https://medal.tv/clips/50795438/d1337LqeOV5l

i feel like these clips are evidence enough to end the discussion (medal clip didnt embed)