H.U.G.E 249

hinga dinga durgen

+25% accuracy
+20 - 25% damage
+ 15 - 20% Firerate
-20% Stability
Mobi can be whatever
+20% reload speed.

From the ashes of your destruction you will rise again.

Hitting enemies raises a sun over your head, after landing X amount of shots you are prompted to activate Supernova. When you activate supernova, the sun starts to glow brighter, and then explodes, dealing a small amount of damage, but blinding anyone looking at the explosion.

For X amount of seconds after Supernova is charged, every bullet will ignite for a small amount of time.

Killing an enemy who was affected by Supernova gives you a charge of Phoenix Shot (capped out at one charge). While you have a charged shot, right click to shoot a high damaging beam. (40 on body, 150 on head, or anything that can one tap armor). If you kill an enemy with Phoenix Shot, for the next X amount of seconds, if you are killed. You will be respawned with 25% HP, and emit a supernova.

Phoenix from valorant, check. Phoenix from Rounds, also check. Ha, Lets go!

The way you worded the whole resurrection part is kinda weird. So the way I got it is that, if you die while using Phoenix Shot, you get respawned, right?
Find

Yes please
day later: still yes please
two days later: still yes please
three days later: still yes
Find

(05-02-2021, 09:25 PM)Manzy Wrote:  Yes please

Yes please
Currently dealing with IRL shit. If you need me, message me (twentysix#8915)

Never forget
Find

sounds cool but that weapon model is going to blind my eyes more than the sun ability will
Find

jett ult next
+1
(05-02-2021, 07:15 PM)Grimm Wits Wrote:  The way you worded the whole resurrection part is kinda weird. So the way I got it is that, if you die while using Phoenix Shot, you get respawned, right?

Think of it this way:
When you get a kill with phoenix shot, you get a timed buff. If you die with the buff active you get respawned.
Find