Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Godlike-Beefy prim Suggestion :) "Phobos's Wrath"

Brick 
i was told to put this here, so:

Image will change the image later if needed

workshop link : seems to be inside this one https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1538229351
(it's 4 parts, posting the first one for reference, the weapon itself is into the SMGS section of the weapon menu ingame)

"Phobos 's Wrath" - for bimonthly
"The Fabled weapon born in the very eye of the battle, made to harness the true power of a once a great warrior"

Primordial
honestly don't know what base would fit but the shotgun comes into mind
+15% Accuracy
+10% mobility
-N%  Range (considering it's an autoshotgun we would not want to get bombarded by pellets across the map, range would be the weakness of the autoshotgun mode)
+N% Fire rate (what a fast firing shotgun would have)
-10% stability
+10% damage
random spread (shotgun mode)
the shot istself looks like a laser but should be hitscan

Primary attack or Primary mode: acts like a auto laser-shooting shotgun, very accurate, good fire rate, kinda hard hitting but with  low-really low range, plain and simple

if you press alt+use it morphs into

Secondary attack, or Secondary mode: functions like a railgun on steroids, you can use this to boost yourself around due to a great knockback, kinda like a Discobombulator that explodes where the beam lands but you can control the way you get boosted
also affects the target you are shooting at, propelling him in a direction based on the distance from where the beam landed, effect is reduced or increased based on range, this could also be pierce thru, but for every target hit, is cuts damage by half in pvp, by a quarter in pve (this would be still affected by range as am seeing this as a mid-close range weapon)

changing modes in pvp has a little cooldown, 5-8 seconds but not in pve, to make is viable in events too, (up to you brass) to lower it you you need to deal damage or kill targets, headshots lower it the most

there could be also this thing, killing in primary mode or secondary mode, grants some buffs, like gifted but lower to the other mode and vice-versa (8-10 seconds, if you manage to get a buff for both modes, diminishing returns applies, lowering the % by an ammount), Fire rate, damage, movement speed, range, push force, that kind of jazz, not too much tho, to push people to combo both of the modes but also not to abuse it (hence the cooldown)

will come up with other ideas later, just my 2 cents on a new weapon
sore for bad englais i eat spaghet bye

base: huge
primary attack: shotgun
secondary attack: railgun
Find

(05-07-2021, 02:22 AM)grassx (real) Wrote:  base: huge
primary attack: shotgun
secondary attack: railgun

changed to shotgun
i had a big clip in mind, that's why huge, but shotgun defo fits better
Find

when you say "auto laser-shooting shotgun, very accurate" do you mean it will have a set spread like demise, or as in it just has a tight but inconsistent pellet spread?
Find

(05-07-2021, 01:28 PM)Grimm Wits Wrote:  when you say "auto laser-shooting shotgun, very accurate" do you mean it will have a set spread like demise, or as in it just has a tight but inconsistent pellet spread?

i think that a set spread would be over the top, considering that it's also fast firing, you would not really need a set spread, cause you can just keep on shooting to recover from any misses made by random spread

i gotta say that the random spread itself would be really tight, to reward consecutive meatshots and not mindless spamming, so if you miss, or hit the target with like 3/number of pellets cause you shot too early, is gonna cost you damage
Find

Blaster But as a shotgun pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog
Find