Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mimics for TTT Treasure Chests

Looking for treasure chests with a chance of good loot can always be exciting but I think it can be stepped up a notch

There could be a 1 in 10? chance for a Mimic to spawn whenever you open your treasure chest in TTT.

I'm thinking it could be a very small version of Bloodwynd (or a loot goblin) with a treasure chest pasted onto it's head, once spawned it plays a faster version of Bloodwynd's groan like when he gets into different phases or spawns for the first time. There would be an accompanying message with the spawn as well.

Running around with about the same health as Gregg but faster (and with the original AI, or just using Gregg's) the Mimic would do about 10-20 damage a hit. It can die to fall damage or your bullets, and you get an additional chest roll when killing the Mimic along with the one you could've gotten when you spawned it. If you can't kill the mimic within a minute or two, then it disappears and shows up in #missed-treasures. If someone kills you while trying to get your mimic, then you just get the original chest roll of loot.

i like the idea, but i think it would be more fun if everyone could see and affect the boss, tuning it accordingly. and probably more rare than 1 in 10.

me when skyblock dungeons
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy