Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:162214668

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/-Freaky/

Name of staff you were banned by: Alex Summers

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: Hacking

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: I do not believe so

What really happened?: Cant remember

Additional details: I was banned on,  May 26th, 2018. The reason is "HACKERMAN." I have already appealed for a unban on 09-22-2019. This is the link to it, https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=8971. I have now been banned for 3 years and am really asking if I can be unbanned. I truthfully do not ever remember cheating on Gmod, and if I did Im sorry. I honestly have no recollection of cheating on Gmod or FRG. This is going to be my last attempt at trying to rejoin the community and the reason Ive tried so hard is because of how successful the community has been, I just wanna be unbanned for something I cannot see myself committing.
Find

Sorry, the co-owner herself said on your last appeal "We don't unban for hacks" so you realistically have no shot at an unban.
Find

Yea, since your ban was from a well trusted staff member, your unabn won't go through like last time.
Find

Damn unfortunate to be convicted of a crime you didn't commit, but that's the way she goes I guess. Goodbye

-1 Dude literally said "I do not believe so" for hacking, which means there is definitely a chance he could have. Don't think this guy deserves to be unbanned as hacking is something you can't come back from ever.
Find

bro really developed dementia
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy

Next time dont cheat m8
Find

Upheld... which should’ve been upheld like a month ago
Find