Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Victorino Karma/T Baiting every round (and intentionally debuffing T buddies))

+1 ban him please
Find

Suess came to me beforehand about -sag. I said that -sag is killable. I kind of see this argument as other debuff items. an exact example are pogseal grenades. You can kill the user who throws them.
We also allow 1 damage attacks as attempted rdm to deter players from abusing them, which is another valid example.

But I see what the problem is about for -sag. It's how minimal the visual queue is that you've been affected by it. The only way to see is focusing on small particles.
So here's my thoughts and suggestions on it.

- Friend made a lua code visual for sag. I'm not a lua expert so idk how easy it is to port over, but it works well. Only thing I recommend though is making it less thick and parent to the player cause it looks fairly large for a few stat changes.
- Make the particles bigger
- Make an audio queue to who used it.
- Outright remove it. After all these years, this is the only time someone has complained about negative sag. I don't ever see it get used, and even if it did I honestly could care less cause I can't tell, I'm still able to sweat. I have a sag CCD myself and I don't even know how to use negative sag lmao.

If I were to pick and run with an idea, I would pick the last suggestion. Sag to me is mostly for PvE, and a positive buff is really all you need. Negative sag seems like a troll device anyways in my opinion.
Find

(05-18-2021, 07:41 PM)The Black Parade Wrote:  Suess came to me beforehand about -sag. I said that -sag is killable. I kind of see this argument as other debuff items. an exact example are pogseal grenades. You can kill the user who throws them.
We also allow 1 damage attacks as attempted rdm to deter players from abusing them, which is another valid example.

But I see what the problem is about for -sag. It's how minimal the visual queue is that you've been affected by it. The only way to see is focusing on small particles.
So here's my thoughts and suggestions on it.

- Friend made a lua code visual for sag. I'm not a lua expert so idk how easy it is to port over, but it works well. Only thing I recommend though is making it less thick and parent to the player cause it looks fairly large for a few stat changes.
- Make the particles bigger
- Make an audio queue to who used it.
- Outright remove it. After all these years, this is the only time someone has complained about negative sag. I don't ever see it get used, and even if it did I honestly could care less cause I can't tell, I'm still able to sweat. I have a sag CCD myself and I don't even know how to use negative sag lmao.

If I were to pick and run with an idea, I would pick the last suggestion. Sag to me is mostly for PvE, and a positive buff is really all you need. Negative sag seems like a troll device anyways in my opinion.

I built that in the scuffed Expression 2 from wiremod, not really able to port it easily lol. But I do think its a good way to make neg sag actually noticeable. Though it'd have to start transparent and become more and more visible with the more you 'infect'. Otherwise it'd be an instant death sentence.

Also, its been tested and there is actually no visual queue anymore, must have broken through a gmod update. So currently there is no sign what so ever that a specific person has given you -sag. Only the ability to see that it's been given to you
Find

or another option. You can use it to only affect one person
this would make it viable in battle and only the target would get affect. If one person is being target, you can ban them for targeting i guess, but the the amount of powercreep weapons i feel like -sag is a good counter. the weapon can be used as such, (Example: I'm about to fight beebee, i see him and target him with -sag. then i go and fight him)
the cooldown can be 5-15 seconds or no cooldown, (only suggest small cooldown because of how fast pace FRG has become and any bigger cooldown will make it so you can only target one person per round)
Find

Literally just say “Granted by X” for positive or negative sag, and if it’s more than one source, well, put commas or due multiple items in the list, there’s your killable without damage
Find

(05-23-2021, 11:15 AM)GoldenGuy Wrote:  Literally just say “Granted by X” for positive or negative sag, and if it’s more than one source, well, put commas or due multiple items in the list, there’s your killable without damage

That would instantly make -sag useless, atleast with my suggestion of adding a slight ring to the person you have to atleast look at them.
Find