Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ban appeal

From my perspective not only is 1 year not enough time to "change" but I also struggle to find you credible given the contradictions in your statements regarding the event.

"it was i think 17 july 2020 as i last checked i think i said it like 1-2 times and its my first time didint even rdm" Here you state that you think you said it 1-2 times.
"it wasnt hard r" Here you claim that it wasn't the hard r which isn't a possibility since we only ban for hard r.
"i literally dont remember it was around a year ago" and when called out regarding that fact you switch your tone and say that you don't remember.

To me this just seems like what Francoise is saying - you're changing the story to fit what you think we'd want to hear.
I personally don't respect that and therefore it's a -1 from me.
Find

(06-21-2021, 06:20 PM)Nytemart Wrote:  From my perspective not only is 1 year not enough time to "change" but I also struggle to find you credible given the contradictions in your statements regarding the event.

"it was i think 17 july 2020 as i last checked i think i said it like 1-2 times and its my first time didint even rdm" Here you state that you think you said it 1-2 times.
"it wasnt hard r" Here you claim that it wasn't the hard r which isn't a possibility since we only ban for hard r.
"i literally dont remember it was around a year ago" and when called out regarding that fact you switch your tone and say that you don't remember.

To me this just seems like  what Francoise is saying - you're changing the story to fit what you think we'd want to hear.
I personally don't respect that and therefore it's a -1 from me.

i had 2 hours on this server and i dont remember anything i said all of that just to be unbanned im sorry for changing it up
Find

yeah tbh been looking at all these replies they seem pretty positive tbh unbanned sooooo true mousey sooo true