Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2koreds Membership App

Steam Name(Current): 2koreds

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): Over 1,200 hours on TTT alone... :^)

Where did you hear about this server?: Randomly joined it in like 2017ish I think, actively started playing in late 2018 through to 2019, took a hiatus and here I be

Have you ever been banned and why?: I think I have two perm bans on record? Or is it one, I honest to goodness don't know due to my hiatus but I'm pretty sure its 1 "perm" ban from unpoke for toxicity that was shortened to three months. A lot of the toxicity came from the fact that member+/any staff(honestly still the case, only like two actual people with perms to handle reports do it) don't handle reports/slays/etc, and the only rule for banned words is the hard R, which I also don't agree with. So when people on TTT would harass others using horrible language I'd step in and be a bigger bully :^) I never technically(not saying I disagree with the punishment, just saying I'm way too good about skirting lines and rules when defensive) broke any rules to lead to the ban, but I was the one who was punished when many other people were doing much the same thing if not worse imo.

Honestly it was a lot of the same treatment last time I was member, I'd submit clip after clip of awful behavior to unpoke but nothing ever got done, however if I spoke up I'd become targeted and harassed further, but no staff would step in etc. There are a few staff members I have discussed this with

Why do you want to join?: Well I've spent easily 1500+ hrs total on FRG alone. Due to my previous demotion of member and the excessively toxic nature of FRG in the past, I //didn't// want to be apart of this community. It didn't interest me, it wasn't respectable, it was disgustingly toxic, I literally only played to scratch the itch of TTT/gambling. My block list was about 35 people.

Now this isn't the case. The only active people from back during the extremely toxic era who contributed to the extreme toxicity is Microboss. The rest of the community is fairly kind, definitely accepting, and knows how to actually have a good time and enjoy themselves, not just sweat hardcore for GARRYS MOD. The community now feels like a real community, and not just a bunch of angsty kids raging and venting and waving their dicks at each other screaming mine is bigger.

Referred by: N/A

Additional Details:

The last point I'd like to leave (as a meme) is that if Rick can get a real shot at being unbanned, why can't 2koreds get member? Wink

+0
Bruh I don't even play that much Sad
also there are still a lot of people arguing about there dicks. but a lot of new players are replacing the old players.
every time I come back to play for like 10 mins on TTT i still see the same amount of sweat so I'm unsure at what your looking at. Also If I'm that toxic why don't you have me blocked? that would solve all your problems. (I don't feel like I'm that toxic just unreasonable with my market prices, I mostly put them up there thinking it would never sell and friends tell me it will never be sold, But then one day it somehow day.)

PS. I think I've had you blocked for a while actually so I've never actually talked to you more then 10 mins.

(I think he doesn't like me due to this https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5998)
Find

I don't know who you're trying to impress with all the extra information. I have never seen you take responsibility for your own actions. it is always someone's fault, and this post is a shining example.

maybe in another 1500 hours +0

-1. After the insanely immature things I've seen you do in the past, this application is proof enough that you still don't dare to take responsibility for your actions.

+0

Out of the entire post, I think that maybe a total of three things are positive about FRG. Everything else is pretty much just shitting on on the server as a whole (the two people doing reports thing is just false, though I'm not one of them right now...), which you topped off by saying that you contributed to the negativity in the past, by not only being toxic, but going above and beyond to be even more toxic to the other toxic players.
(06-27-2021, 05:54 PM)2koreds Wrote:  So when people on TTT would harass others using horrible language I'd step in and be a bigger bully :^)

(06-27-2021, 05:54 PM)2koreds Wrote:  I never technically(not saying I disagree with the punishment, just saying I'm way too good about skirting lines and rules when defensive)  broke any rules to lead to the ban, but I was the one who was punished when many other people were doing much the same thing if not worse imo.
(P.S. if the situation that 2koreds brought up about staff not taking action/ letting stuff slide ever comes up you can always make a post on the forums or shoot me a DM. I don't play often due to work, but that doesn't mean I'm not still active in the community)

While I really don't want to get into your previous ban, mostly because I wasn't very much involved in it, you have definitely broke some rules leading up to it. All it takes is a look on the old appeal and some examples are sitting right there. While there are definitely others who have done worse, they either cut it out eventually, or have actions taken against them. If you guys don't want to look, I've copied the main argument for his ban here:

If you're trying to make a membership app when you've already had trouble in the past, it's best to paint yourself in a way that makes yourself look like you're working hard to improve yourself. I would maybe advise maybe taking a moment to think about how the tone that you write makes you appear. Perhaps focusing more on how you mentioned the community is friendlier and more accepting, and how you yourself would like to try and turn over a new leaf since the older members have gone, instead of delegating the majority of your post to just a massive wad of negativity.

(06-28-2021, 05:13 AM)Fuzzy Mc-Cones' Mcnomnoms Wrote:  If you're trying to make a membership app when you've already had trouble in the past, it's best to paint yourself in a way that makes yourself look like you're working hard to improve yourself. I would maybe advise maybe taking a moment to think about how the tone that you write makes you appear. Perhaps focusing more on how you mentioned the community is friendlier and more accepting, and how you yourself would like to try and turn over a new leaf since the older members have gone, instead of delegating the majority of your post to just a massive wad of negativity.
^

To me it seems like this member application is more of "sending a message" than an actual application. You're mostly just pointing some of negatives which are pretty untrue (For example, we actually have a discord channel for reports, and track every member+/staff member's finished reports, in fact, you made a report yesterday (6/27) against someone which was handled and finished by a staff member. Regarding if its in your favor or not, it is still checked and finished by handlers).
I'm sure you have improved, but again, this app doesn't feel like an app. Take responsibility for your past, and talk about how you want to become better.
Find

(06-27-2021, 07:41 PM)MicroBoss Wrote:  +0
Bruh I don't even play that much Sad
also there are still a lot of people arguing about there dicks. but a lot of new players are replacing the old players.
every time I come back to play for like 10 mins on TTT i still see the same amount of sweat so I'm unsure at what your looking at. Also If I'm that toxic why don't you have me blocked? that would solve all your problems. (I don't feel like I'm that toxic just unreasonable with my market prices, I mostly put them up there thinking it would never sell and friends tell me it will never be sold, But then one day it somehow day.)

PS. I think I've had you blocked for a while actually so I've never actually talked to you more then 10 mins.

(I think he doesn't like me due to this https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5998)

I've unblocked you and observed your behavior this time around before making that statement. I mean nothing ill against you, you're just a toxic individual with very little emotional intelligence. To put it a little more plain, your personality is just rude and gross. I don't enjoy being on when you're on, even if we're not interacting. How you interact with humankind in general is...of zero interest to me. I have nothing against you personally, and I had actually forgotten entirely about that "report". I'm not trying to be a dick in saying this, but since you asked why you were called out I felt it was best to explain my train of thought.

(06-28-2021, 07:32 AM)The Black Parade Wrote:  
(06-28-2021, 05:13 AM)Fuzzy Wrote:  If you're trying to make a membership app when you've already had trouble in the past, it's best to paint yourself in a way that makes yourself look like you're working hard to improve yourself. I would maybe advise maybe taking a moment to think about how the tone that you write makes you appear. Perhaps focusing more on how you mentioned the community is friendlier and more accepting, and how you yourself would like to try and turn over a new leaf since the older members have gone, instead of delegating the majority of your post to just a massive wad of negativity.
^

To me it seems like this member application is more of "sending a message" than an actual application. You're mostly just pointing some of negatives which are pretty untrue (For example, we actually have a discord channel for reports, and track every member+/staff member's finished reports, in fact, you made a report yesterday (6/27) against someone which was handled and finished by a staff member. Regarding if its in your favor or not, it is still checked and finished by handlers).
I'm sure you have improved, but again, this app doesn't feel like an app. Take responsibility for your past, and talk about how you want to become better.

Since you're being logical about it, where am I not taking responsibility for my actions in the past? Y'all are whack if you think I don't take responsibility for my actions, I haven't denied anything? I literally say that I don't disagree with the punishment, but I know I didn't break any official rules. I acknowledge right after that I was doing everything to skirt the line, but that was the annoyance and thats exactly what I was trying to do back then, and now by making this post?? There are so many flaws and weaknesses in the missing technicalities that are open to interpretation. The inconsistency of holding staff accountable back then led to me being able to do so, as it is now although I'm not stirring shit this time around, just acknowledging how blatantly easy it is to get away with just about anything. But since my pot has been stirred, lets do it. :ike for fucks sake I can probably type out rigga and receive no punishment, call you all dumb riggas, but because its not an N or a hard R I won't be punished. How fucking stupid is that. Racism is racism irregardless of pronunciation, and we've got so many AWFUL community members doing shit like that but its totally fine, they mispronounced the word, it only sounds exactly like it!!

To re-explain in I guess...less straight forward logic?
My behavior on ttt in the past was the equivalent of saying rigga. I never said the hard r, therefore I never broke any official rules. I absolutely believe that I should have received the punishment for my actions as if I said the hard r, or as if I had actually broken rules. Which I said?

and the whole point back then and even now is that people do this shit on purpose, but because they dont say hard fuckin r they get away with it and its toxic as fuck. Its the whole reason I started doing it back then, because I wouldn't get punished and I knew I'd play alot and I'd get super fucking annoying so eventually MAYBE they'd change the rules and figure shit out a little bit better.

Yet again, nowhere here am I not claiming responsibility for my actions, I've even taken the time to explain some shit even further, since it wasn't "impressive" enough the first time for some of you.

-1 aint feeling it, sorry bud
Find