Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: ^ (you can choose more than one)
yes this happens to me too sometimes
you have a disorder (crazy)
dont worry about it
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

the tetris effect

in the last couple days I have slept too little and played too much TTT to the point where certain sounds are initially interpreted as TTT sound effects. Sometimes when I drift off to sleep I go to the inventory and start crafting. This has happened to me with other games too, such as roblox. Two questions.

1. Does stuff like this happen to anyone else?
2. and/or am I just autistic?

hopefully when I wake up the TTT noises will no longer be in my head and are relegated to the game only. wish me luck  Tongue

i'll edit this thread when I get up and let you know if the fabric of my ego is still being eaten away at by TTT.

bruh
I just got comfy in bed and closed my eyes and then I heard the ammo pickup noise and for a split second it made me think the game was alt tabbed and the round was starting.
Find

yeah its called the tetris effect, glad i could help
Find

yeah crafting makes me fall asleep too
Find

(06-28-2021, 08:27 AM)|BLM| Celery God Wrote:  in the last couple days I have slept too little and played too much TTT to the point where certain sounds are initially interpreted as TTT sound effects. Sometimes when I drift off to sleep I go to the inventory and start crafting. This has happened to me with other games too, such as roblox. Two questions.

1. Does stuff like this happen to anyone else?
2. and/or am I just autistic?

hopefully when I wake up the TTT noises will no longer be in my head and are relegated to the game only. wish me luck  Tongue

i'll edit this thread when I get up and let you know if the fabric of my ego is still being eaten away at by TTT.

bruh
I just got comfy in bed and closed my eyes and then I heard the ammo pickup noise and for a split second it made me think the game was alt tabbed and the round was starting.

edit: im ok now Wink
Find

Stay Healthy kids, Brass won't listen and doesn't ever sleep.
Find