Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

karma baiting

Steam Name of Offending Player(s):limelenade and lamperious

Steam ID of Offending Player(s):Lamperious is STEAM_0:1:606636142 lime is this STEAM_0:0:160185749

Map the event happened on:ttt-orange-v7

Date of event:7;10/2021 10:04pm

What Happened?:i plased my colts 1 time so they killed me and suicided on it to bait my karma and supported others to do it too and now i got 400 karma( last round i did it as an inno) when they kill me i cant pick em up thats why they kill me

Witnesses:n/a

Evidence:https://youtu.be/rddY6tSgE8c

Just do not place it? Like do not place it on innocent rounds?
SG Fucking Overlord

volt tbaiting gets mad and reports, yep its dominator (kinda toxic apologies)

Actually not smart.
Find

sitting on the coils is fine. just dont place them without expecting people to not fuck with you. but ya that clip is straight RDM.
Find

-Dominator is a T and use volt to damage people

-Dominator damages people

-Damaged people shoot Dominator

-Also Dominator:

I feel like you guys are being quick to discard this since it's Dominator making the report.
Although he placed the coils in a manner that was obstructive to people walking through it's still a case of blatant RDM from Lamperius.
Although I'm not quite sure about the severity of the case given how he was, after all, placing the coils in an obstructive manner.
Find

(07-12-2021, 06:10 AM)Nytemart Wrote:  I feel like you guys are being quick to discard this since it's Dominator making the report.
Although he placed the coils in a manner that was obstructive to people walking through it's still a case of blatant RDM from Lamperius.
Although I'm not quite sure about the severity of the case given how he was, after all, placing the coils in an obstructive manner.

I don't see how it was RDM. He placed coils in a prominent doorway where there were lots of people around and it damaged multiple people before he was killed for it.
Find

From what i understand, this isn't rdm. Dominator is T baiting by placing the coils Which does damage and he had the right to kill you.
If you place those as a innocent especially in a walkway that everyone uses That would be karma baiting and T baiting.
Find

(07-12-2021, 06:02 PM)MicroBoss Wrote:  From what i understand, this isn't rdm. Dominator is T baiting by placing the coils Which does damage and he had the right to kill you.
If you place those as a innocent especially in a walkway that everyone uses That would be karma baiting and T baiting.

shoot the coils. It is a weapon in your inventory not an item you buy through a T menu. by that logic every time someone throws an airrang i should shoot them because they might be trying to knock someone off a building. wanna stand in the coils? ok gamble with dying to a T or causing someone to get karma loss, either way its no reason to RDM someone. Happen to have a creed of nekros? too bad it looks like a necro zombie book, you are now being rdmed.
Find