Brian Ban Appeal

Steam Name (Current): Brian

Steam Name (During incident): Brian

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:135592910

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MoochoGrande/

Name of staff you were banned by: Gfkxj

Length of the ban: 1 Week

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: I was being very stupid and shooting Alibi and said in the report that I revenged rdmed him.

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: I did shoot Alibi but I never revenge rdmed, that was just being very very very very stupid and saying that in the report.

What really happened?: I was just being stupid and said in my report that I was revenge rdming alibi as a joke when I really wasn't but I did shoot him, but he never rdmed me. I apologize for acting stupid like this, I really enjoy FRG and want to experience trib as much as possible and help be the first group to clear it. I promise to never be dumb and do this again even if they're friends and I promise not to fuck with report system like this again and waste staff's time ever again.

Additional details: Nothing additional I think
Find

I never RDM'd Brian this is true, Brian did try to Rdm me tho with a rifle on construct.
He then Answer'd my report with " .... cause u killed me acouple maps (or rounds i forgot) Ago .... " When it never happened
Gfk took him seriously and Banned him for a week for admitting revenge rdm in reports
I Dont think he deserved a ban for a week and should just get a slay or 2.
Find

Shouldn't the staff have checked first it was a revenge rdm?

Is revenge rdm a week ban? I thought it was a day.
Find

(07-12-2021, 06:47 PM)MicroBoss Wrote:  Shouldn't the staff have checked first it was a revenge rdm?

it was the last round of the map im guessing gfk just didnt have time to check
Find

(07-12-2021, 07:27 PM)grassx (real) Wrote:  Is revenge rdm a week ban? I thought it was a day.

It can depend on the circumstances but its normally 5 days to a week at least.

(07-12-2021, 06:47 PM)MicroBoss Wrote:  Shouldn't the staff have checked first it was a revenge rdm?

Seems kind of silly to check, when the report response is straight up saying it was revenge rdm (even if it wasn't).

Anyways, Alibi says he doesn't want him banned for a week, and can vouch for it not being revenge rdm, so i say just unban.
Find

Get this man unbanned if he isn't already, seems pretty open and shut. Report didn't reflect the actual situation, gfk was just trying to do his job and didn't have all the details. Easy unban for a regular player we know wouldn't do something to get banned.
Find

You will be unbanned

Closed.
Find