Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Venatus2448's Ban Appeal

Steam Name (Current):

Steam Name (During incident):

Steam ID: 76561198042213709

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042213709

Name of staff you were banned by: Not sure, maybe Terran?

Length of the ban: I don't know, maybe permanent?

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: As long as it's a limited time I'll be happy

Reason for ban: Complicated, but RDM I think (didn't say)

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes, not purposely

Additional details: I've been playing on the server for a while now with a friend and it's the best TTT server that I've been on so far- as such, I've been trying to obey the rules the absolute best I can.
However, I have had a few RDM reports issued to and from me- none of mine were purposeful (I'm not just running around shooting people for fun- I shoot if I can get evidence but, for example, when I got shot and and turned around and shot the gun weilding innocent behind me...) but a few were careless and if I get on I'll have to be a lot more careful.
Well, what really happened though for the ban is kind of idiotic on my part... We were playing on rooftops and I was switching out a grenade (discombob for incen) and I threw it instead of hitting Q, thinking "It's just a discombobulator, no damage..." Anyways, as is to be expected it didn't just stay where I threw it (it is a grenade) and it rolled into a guy (AJC or something like that I think) aaand needless to say he got blown off the side.
Yeah, like I said, not smart.
Anyways, I do apologize to AJC or whomever I may have affected, and I'd really like to play on the server again someday.
Cheers,
Venatus
Find

I banned you. The reason was Ban Evade (If there is any confusion feel free to post a ban appeal at http://www.forerunnergaming.org/forums). This is the proof I have- http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198094054707/screenshots/
Find

First, you were banned for ban evading, and yes, it did say. Everything you don't know about it is in the ban.

You were only banned for having one of your buddies accounts banned, nayukafrostwolf.
Basically when we checked you, there was his name on there. He got banned for something,
whenever a banned account is found alongside your account you get banned too.
I can't tell if it's an alt or not. So long as it isn't you'll be unbanned. (I think)
Find

Ban evade as in playing one or more accounts from another computer?
I'm assuming his account was banned- he's my brother. I let him use my computer from time to time and if you can check somehow you can see that this computer was first accessed by my account and not his.
I'm smart enough to know that playing one real account and then running rampant RDMing on his would get me banned for ban evasion.
If you don't believe me, you can see that he is a very real person and he has several games that I have. Take a look: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091897774
Thing is, he has a lot of games that I have as well, so that wouldn't make for a great alt.
If you want I can get him to appeal for whatever reason that he was banned (I honestly didn't know that he was).
I don't RDM for fun, I do it accidentally at times though.
I'm going to leave it at that for now, but I can do anything you need me to.

EDIT: Saw above post, all proof you need to see should be on his profile.
Thanks for reading, means a lot.
Hopefully I can get an unban?
Find

Seeing the profiles and how both have over 70 hours player in the last 2 weeks and have lots of different games it seems quite obvious that it isn't an alt.
Find

I'm thinking he should be unbanned because as you can see from the profiles like nuggie said they have loads of games and have many hours in the last 2 weeks. Maybe we should just wait a little bit more so we can get some more info. ANd if it isn't an alt then he will be unbanned an welcomed back to the server
Find

Awesome, thank you guys very much for taking the time to look into this.
Awesome that I might be able to get on again!
Find

I'll go ahead and unban you now. Have your brother post a ban appeal too if he wants.