Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Balance the bow

The Ruby/Coin Bow is literally copy/paste of Hanzo's Bow.
Even overwatch had to nerf hanzo because he people would spam that in a close room and would instant kill.
its even worse in TTT when there are more then 6 people can be in a room

Suggestion:
Just nerf like Overwatch did and make it so it rapid fires (30 seconds cd)

OR

Have the same Ability but only shoots 3 arrows and only 1 bounce (30 second cd)

Both would be the same as the other bows where you would have to charge it up.

I think the context of Hanzo's bow vs the Gold/Ruby bow in their game is a lot different and their implications . After their fixes and all that my stance isn't too strong on op or not. Give it more time.

(09-11-2021, 06:59 AM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  I think the context of Hanzo's bow vs the Gold/Ruby bow in their game is a lot different and their implications . After their fixes and all that my stance isn't too strong on op or not. Give it more time.

Micro posted this the day it came out. Then the bow got nerfed the next day, at least from discord's change logs indicate.
Find

After having played a bit and seeing the bow in action my personal stance is that it has too many bounces.
Basically it's in a state where people just shoot into the sky and let the countless bounces try to hit people. I don't really find that very interactive or fun to play against so I'd like to see that tuned to have either less bounces or decreasing damage / bounce.
If it was me I'd reduce the amount of bounces instead as to keep the trickshot-able nature of it alive since that part would be crippled if the damage got decreased / bounce.
Find

(09-11-2021, 03:08 PM)Nytemart Wrote:  After having played a bit and seeing the bow in action my personal stance is that it has too many bounces.
Basically it's in a state where people just shoot into the sky and let the countless bounces try to hit people. I don't really find that very interactive or fun to play against so I'd like to see that tuned to have either less bounces or decreasing damage / bounce.
If it was me I'd reduce the amount of bounces instead as to keep the trickshot-able nature of it alive since that part would be crippled if the damage got decreased / bounce.

damage does decrease per bounce, has since ~2 days ago but was always intended to.

https://discord.com/channels/278172280897404928/538577654258073610/885398864297873418
Find

(09-11-2021, 06:59 AM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  I think the context of Hanzo's bow vs the Gold/Ruby bow in their game is a lot different and their implications . After their fixes and all that my stance isn't too strong on op or not. Give it more time.

Your right, it was less op in overwatch since you can only kill 6 people with hanzo while in TTT you can kill 20 players

also i agree with nytmart, it still has way too many bounces. max bounce should be 3.

last thing in the honor or unpoke "You don't want it nerfed because you guys own it"
Find

(09-12-2021, 05:39 AM)Microboss Wrote:  

Your right, it was less op in overwatch since you can only kill 6 people with hanzo while in TTT you can kill 20 players

also i agree with nytmart, it still has way too many bounces. max bounce should be 3.

last thing in the honor or unpoke "You don't want it nerfed because you guys own it"

i don't own it and it was nerfed... lol
Find

-1, get better
Find

(09-12-2021, 06:39 AM)DONGERWEED29266602592O3852309764 Wrote:  
(09-12-2021, 05:39 AM)Microboss Wrote:  

i don't own it and it was nerfed... lol

lol know information before speaking, it was "fixed" not nerfed.

the fix did help with the instant headshots but still way too many bounces/arrows that can be fired