Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

haven't played in over a year or so, perma

just wondering if it would be possible to get unperma'd as I was genuinely a lot younger and stupid at the time of it, and I would genuinely love to play with a good community after being eviscerated from a more toxic one (after trying very hard to be a welcoming voice) Steam User: Technoxity (also the Machine) https://steamcommunity.com/id/technoxity/

I could not recall for the love of me how it happened, most likely RDM'ing off the board (if it was happening to me, I likely would have continued its perpetuation) but I usually gravitate towards items and gambling nowadays (as well as community involvement and interaction) would love to hop on, apologies for any misendeavors/mistakes/mishappens in the past on my part that led to me writing this. Confused Sad

Thank you for reading Cool Big Grin

please consider! (bow)

looks like you got banned by gfkxj on march 15 for mass rdm
Find

(09-10-2021, 04:42 PM)DONGERWEED29266602592O3852309764 Wrote:  looks like you got banned by gfkxj on march 15 for mass rdm

I remember open firing on people one time after getting killed a lot and distressed/angry. I didn't recieve warning either and I was angry back then I didn't get a smaller ban. I hope to overturn if possible, apologies again.

(please do consider it, I would genuinely love to play a couple rounds with the best of intentions). With honor and patience w/ respect
Find

(09-10-2021, 04:38 PM)psychedelic machine Wrote:  just wondering if it would be possible to get unperma'd as I was genuinely a lot younger and stupid at the time of it, and I would genuinely love to play with a good community after being eviscerated from a more toxic one (after trying very hard to be a welcoming voice) Steam User: Technoxity (also the Machine) https://steamcommunity.com/id/technoxity/

I could not recall for the love of me how it happened, most likely RDM'ing off the board (if it was happening to me, I likely would have continued its perpetuation) but I usually gravitate towards items and gambling nowadays (as well as community involvement and interaction) would love to hop on, apologies for any misendeavors/mistakes/mishappens in the past on my part that led to me writing this.  Confused   Sad

Thank you for reading Cool  Big Grin

please consider! (bow)

Might want to use the format even if you dont remember it well enough

Steam Name (Current):

Steam Name (During incident):

Steam ID:

Steam Profile Link:

Name of staff you were banned by:

Length of the ban:

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?:

Reason for ban:

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?:

What really happened?:

Additional details:
Find

(09-10-2021, 09:56 PM)Friend Wrote:  
(09-10-2021, 04:38 PM)psychedelic machine Wrote:  just wondering if it would be possible to get unperma'd as I was genuinely a lot younger and stupid at the time of it, and I would genuinely love to play with a good community after being eviscerated from a more toxic one (after trying very hard to be a welcoming voice) Steam User: Technoxity (also the Machine) https://steamcommunity.com/id/technoxity/

I could not recall for the love of me how it happened, most likely RDM'ing off the board (if it was happening to me, I likely would have continued its perpetuation) but I usually gravitate towards items and gambling nowadays (as well as community involvement and interaction) would love to hop on, apologies for any misendeavors/mistakes/mishappens in the past on my part that led to me writing this.  Confused   Sad

Thank you for reading Cool  Big Grin

please consider! (bow)

Might want to use the format even if you dont remember it well enough

Thanks Friend, most of what I shared already fits the formatting but I'll try to do this accurately.

-----
Steam Name (Current):

Currenty "Machine" (sometimes with other variants, as of right now machine "psychedelic". Profile picture remains the same, always.)

-----

(Cannot recall nor remember, may or may not have been called Machine at the time, the profile picture has been unchanged since that time however.)

-----
Steam ID:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/technoxity/

-----
Steam Profile Link:

Whats a steam ID? Probably Technoxity / Machine (if it's a code, i'll fetch it for you)

-----

Afformentioned above (*gfkxj* as was prior checked and mentioned by a thankful individual, but otherwise I do not remember.)

-----
Length of the ban:

Permanent

-----

please do think of repealing me, otherwise it's indefinite.

-----
Reason for ban:

Open firing on civilians at the start of the round, just once. I swear!

-----

Shooting someone at spawn with a Large Machine Gun, Mass RDM but only within an extreme circumstance and not under regular/normal gameplay

-----
What really happened?:

I was probably agitated with the killing (about 20 seconds of gameplay). With the upmost respect I probably didn't know how to appeal it at the time. I was probably frustrated and felt hopeless at the time.

-----
Additional details:

A round of poor gameplay shouldn't result in this much of a ban, and I do apologize again thus. I don't normally act like that anymore, and within circumstance I generally talk or communicate things out these days. I might have just been temperamental at such time, and with the chaos of gameplay one should tend to strive for balance. thanks anyways thusly, i remember having crates i still need to open as well. I have had a lot of hours on the server prior so I felt a bit bad not getting to come back again.
----- end

Hope this helps. I worry though if my old items are still there after over a year. Would be something! Sorry if the formatting is garbage, I tried to really make it look viable. thanks for considering thus far.
Find

[/quote]

Thanks Friend, most of what I shared already fits the formatting but I'll try to do this accurately.

-----
Steam Name (Current):

Currenty "Machine" (sometimes with other variants, as of right now machine "psychedelic". Profile picture remains the same, always.)

-----

(Cannot recall nor remember, may or may not have been called Machine at the time, the profile picture has been unchanged since that time however.)

-----
Steam ID:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/technoxity/

-----
Steam Profile Link:

Whats a steam ID? Probably Technoxity / Machine (if it's a code, i'll fetch it for you)

-----

Afformentioned above (*gfkxj* as was prior checked and mentioned by a thankful individual, but otherwise I do not remember.)

-----
Length of the ban:

Permanent

-----

please do think of repealing me, otherwise it's indefinite.

-----
Reason for ban:

Open firing on civilians at the start of the round, just once. I swear!

-----

Shooting someone at spawn with a Large Machine Gun, Mass RDM but only within an extreme circumstance and not under regular/normal gameplay

-----
What really happened?:

I was probably agitated with the killing (about 20 seconds of gameplay). With the upmost respect I probably didn't know how to appeal it at the time. I was probably frustrated and felt hopeless at the time.

-----
Additional details:

A round of poor gameplay shouldn't result in this much of a ban, and I do apologize again thus. I don't normally act like that anymore, and within circumstance I generally talk or communicate things out these days. I might have just been temperamental at such time, and with the chaos of gameplay one should tend to strive for balance. thanks anyways thusly, i remember having crates i still need to open as well. I have had a lot of hours on the server prior so I felt a bit bad not getting to come back again.
----- end

Hope this helps. I worry though if my old items are still there after over a year. Would be something! Sorry if the formatting is garbage, I tried to really make it look viable. thanks for considering thus far.
[/quote]

holy hard to read batman

(09-11-2021, 12:07 AM)psychedelic machine Wrote:  holy hard to read batman

had issues with the formatting and i nearly lost it typing it up and editing, had to space it evenly and put dividers and threw it in the middle to help differenciate the message/answer texts. I genuinely apologize for its state- if i should rewrite of it I don't want to make a new thread for it though (as someone suggested.)
Find

you could have just copy/pasted the format from https://frg.gg/forums/showthread.php?tid=101 so.... you formatting it like that was a giant waste of time. Going off how you are acting in discord atm i would 100% hope you stay banned cause it really seems like you are going to be an issue.

(09-11-2021, 01:25 AM)PandaCow Wrote:  you could have just copy/pasted the format from https://frg.gg/forums/showthread.php?tid=101 so.... you formatting it like that was a giant waste of time. Going off how you are acting in discord atm i would 100% hope you stay banned cause it really seems like you are going to be an issue.

i did copy and paste the format.... thank you for your support. maybe im just not trying enough, or trying too hard. i apologize either way.
Find

So lemme go over my personal stance on this both from a professional epic gamer admin perspective and from my personal perspective.

Admin Perspective: You sorta just gunned down people and got banned, assumedly from gfk's perspective you looked like the standard lvl 1 randy haha funi RDM guy that we get daily so he banned you and asked for extension.
When handling a lvl 1 randy haha funi RDM person that is standard protocol since it's easier for us to find trustworthy players by having them appeal. Nonetheless here we are and you decided that it was about time to actually give the server a shot.
And well most times when something like this happens it's just a matter of being sincere and owning up to the mistake, which in a sense you've done so technically you should most likely be unbanned.

Personal Perspective: So uh, there's no real easy way to say this but you seem pretty troublesome to deal with. In the short time you've been in the discord you have reposted Manzys uncensored shit twice, beefed with Pandacow, pestered about the appeal for 2 hours straight and posted a 9/11 conspiracy theory in off-topic. This is why it's generally considered best to stay quiet while you're appealing for a ban. While I don't think anything you've done today is permaban worthy it does bring into question what it'd be like if you were a mainstay on the server. In the case of Manzys shit for example, it's clearly something you found disgusting enough to want him punished for. Yet you not only posted the picture once but TWICE in the general chat for all to see. Now whether that's stupidity or hypocrisy is up for debate but it does bring your character into question. As for Manzy DM'ing it to you in the first place is another matter entirely and it's something that I've been looking in to. With all that said those are just some of my personal observations. I don't decide whether you get unbanned or not after all.
Find