Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

haven't played in over a year or so, perma

(09-10-2021, 09:56 PM)Friend Wrote:  
(09-10-2021, 04:38 PM)psychedelic machine Wrote:  just wondering if it would be possible to get unperma'd as I was genuinely a lot younger and stupid at the time of it, and I would genuinely love to play with a good community after being eviscerated from a more toxic one (after trying very hard to be a welcoming voice) Steam User: Technoxity (also the Machine) https://steamcommunity.com/id/technoxity/

I could not recall for the love of me how it happened, most likely RDM'ing off the board (if it was happening to me, I likely would have continued its perpetuation) but I usually gravitate towards items and gambling nowadays (as well as community involvement and interaction) would love to hop on, apologies for any misendeavors/mistakes/mishappens in the past on my part that led to me writing this.  Confused   Sad

Thank you for reading Cool  Big Grin

please consider! (bow)

Might want to use the format even if you dont remember it well enough

Thanks Friend, most of what I shared already fits the formatting but I'll try to do this accurately.

-----
Steam Name (Current):

Currenty "Machine" (sometimes with other variants, as of right now machine "psychedelic". Profile picture remains the same, always.)

-----
Steam Name (During incident):

(Cannot recall nor remember, may or may not have been called Machine at the time, the profile picture has been unchanged since that time however.)

-----
Steam ID:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/technoxity/

-----
Steam Profile Link:

Whats a steam ID? Probably Technoxity / Machine (if it's a code, i'll fetch it for you)

-----
Name of staff you were banned by:

Afformentioned above (*gfkxj* as was prior checked and mentioned by a thankful individual, but otherwise I do not remember.)

-----
Length of the ban:

Permanent

-----
Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?:

please do think of repealing me, otherwise it's indefinite.

-----
Reason for ban:

Open firing on civilians at the start of the round, just once. I swear!

-----
Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?:

Shooting someone at spawn with a Large Machine Gun, Mass RDM but only within an extreme circumstance and not under regular/normal gameplay

-----
What really happened?:

I was probably agitated with the killing (about 20 seconds of gameplay). With the upmost respect I probably didn't know how to appeal it at the time. I was probably frustrated and felt hopeless at the time.

-----
Additional details:

A round of poor gameplay shouldn't result in this much of a ban, and I do apologize again thus. I don't normally act like that anymore, and within circumstance I generally talk or communicate things out these days. I might have just been temperamental at such time, and with the chaos of gameplay one should tend to strive for balance. thanks anyways thusly, i remember having crates i still need to open as well. I have had a lot of hours on the server prior so I felt a bit bad not getting to come back again.
----- end

Hope this helps. I worry though if my old items are still there after over a year. Would be something! Sorry if the formatting is garbage, I tried to really make it look viable. thanks for considering thus far.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: haven't played in over a year or so, perma - psychedelic machine - 09-11-2021, 12:07 AM