Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

haven't played in over a year or so, perma

[/quote]

Thanks Friend, most of what I shared already fits the formatting but I'll try to do this accurately.

-----
Steam Name (Current):

Currenty "Machine" (sometimes with other variants, as of right now machine "psychedelic". Profile picture remains the same, always.)

-----
Steam Name (During incident):

(Cannot recall nor remember, may or may not have been called Machine at the time, the profile picture has been unchanged since that time however.)

-----
Steam ID:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/technoxity/

-----
Steam Profile Link:

Whats a steam ID? Probably Technoxity / Machine (if it's a code, i'll fetch it for you)

-----
Name of staff you were banned by:

Afformentioned above (*gfkxj* as was prior checked and mentioned by a thankful individual, but otherwise I do not remember.)

-----
Length of the ban:

Permanent

-----
Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?:

please do think of repealing me, otherwise it's indefinite.

-----
Reason for ban:

Open firing on civilians at the start of the round, just once. I swear!

-----
Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?:

Shooting someone at spawn with a Large Machine Gun, Mass RDM but only within an extreme circumstance and not under regular/normal gameplay

-----
What really happened?:

I was probably agitated with the killing (about 20 seconds of gameplay). With the upmost respect I probably didn't know how to appeal it at the time. I was probably frustrated and felt hopeless at the time.

-----
Additional details:

A round of poor gameplay shouldn't result in this much of a ban, and I do apologize again thus. I don't normally act like that anymore, and within circumstance I generally talk or communicate things out these days. I might have just been temperamental at such time, and with the chaos of gameplay one should tend to strive for balance. thanks anyways thusly, i remember having crates i still need to open as well. I have had a lot of hours on the server prior so I felt a bit bad not getting to come back again.
----- end

Hope this helps. I worry though if my old items are still there after over a year. Would be something! Sorry if the formatting is garbage, I tried to really make it look viable. thanks for considering thus far.
[/quote]

holy hard to read batman

Messages In This Thread
RE: haven't played in over a year or so, perma - Jerk B. - 09-11-2021, 01:11 AM