Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

haven't played in over a year or so, perma

So lemme go over my personal stance on this both from a professional epic gamer admin perspective and from my personal perspective.

Admin Perspective: You sorta just gunned down people and got banned, assumedly from gfk's perspective you looked like the standard lvl 1 randy haha funi RDM guy that we get daily so he banned you and asked for extension.
When handling a lvl 1 randy haha funi RDM person that is standard protocol since it's easier for us to find trustworthy players by having them appeal. Nonetheless here we are and you decided that it was about time to actually give the server a shot.
And well most times when something like this happens it's just a matter of being sincere and owning up to the mistake, which in a sense you've done so technically you should most likely be unbanned.

Personal Perspective: So uh, there's no real easy way to say this but you seem pretty troublesome to deal with. In the short time you've been in the discord you have reposted Manzys uncensored shit twice, beefed with Pandacow, pestered about the appeal for 2 hours straight and posted a 9/11 conspiracy theory in off-topic. This is why it's generally considered best to stay quiet while you're appealing for a ban. While I don't think anything you've done today is permaban worthy it does bring into question what it'd be like if you were a mainstay on the server. In the case of Manzys shit for example, it's clearly something you found disgusting enough to want him punished for. Yet you not only posted the picture once but TWICE in the general chat for all to see. Now whether that's stupidity or hypocrisy is up for debate but it does bring your character into question. As for Manzy DM'ing it to you in the first place is another matter entirely and it's something that I've been looking in to. With all that said those are just some of my personal observations. I don't decide whether you get unbanned or not after all.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: haven't played in over a year or so, perma - Nytemart - 09-11-2021, 02:57 AM