Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Large Crafting Pouch

I was thinking since large backpack is more commonly accessible now with enraged kraken and treasure chest in TTT that it would be a good idea do add a large crafting pouch as an upgrade to the crafting pouch or a better container for storing catalysts and crafting items. It would have more inventory of course and would be made out of a large backpack, some assorted random materials like how crafting pouch is made, and/or a crafting pouch to give it more room (like 300, 500, or 1000 depending on how it is implemented).
Find

Actually, just any increase in space is the best idea.

Increase main inventory from its 100.
Increase bank from its 300(?).
Let us craft bigger backpacks.
Let us craft bigger fishing bags.
Let us craft bigger crafting pouches.

Even just a basic pouch craft for like 10/15 slots should exist. Maybe they should only be able to carry weapons and catalysts so that it isn't mass produced taking out backpack desires.

Pleeasseee just let me have a way better store discombobs.
Find

(09-25-2021, 05:47 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  Actually, just any increase in space is the best idea.

Even just a basic pouch craft for like 10/15 slots should exist. Maybe they should only be able to carry weapons and catalysts so that it isn't mass produced taking out backpack desires.

I'd like to be able to have a bigger main inventory for sure. I'd much rather scroll through an unlimited sized inventory and be able to use backpacks/pouches as "folders" so-to-speak rather than having to put my items in backpacks due to the size of my inventory.
Find

(09-25-2021, 05:47 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  Actually, just any increase in space is the best idea.

I'm down for that too good suggestion.
Find