Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Halloween funny items.

So shovels where released which is cool but the name just isnt cool or spooky so shovel v2 electric boogaloo time call it Yoricks Mori cool spooky name fitting for it being a shovel and got some brit ish lore.
Next up some day of the dead stuff
*we havnt had a cool new pet in a hot second and alebrijes are cool little animals that are vibrant in color and patterns.
*Cool new cosmetic colorful skulls instead of the crappy 1colored skulls or maybe a full day of the dead outfit.
*Could do new background day of the dead themed backgrounds you could get from the ruby spin to win for guns
*New melee is the sugar skull as a melee could be on a stick or you just hold a bright colored skull and bash some heads in.

A Asian named gun could be Tiyanak and we all ready have a cso model for it. Basically its a demon that takes on the shape of a baby or toddler to lure over travelers to well do what demons do. The gun for this one could be the Lightning LZ-1 or the other baby gun as it has a toddler on it or is the gun itself. It could have a movemeant effect trait or something wacky.

We have plenty of modern American/English spooky stuff would be cool to branch out.
Find

bro could u like chill before u type, i have no idea whats going on here
Find

i understand what you're saying but i also don't care for any of these ideas
Find