Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

i hope you guys remember me, cause i remember all of you

Smile 
Hey, I know its been a while, if any of you still even remember me. I used to play on this server a lot, almost every day pretty much. For a while now, I've just been completely unable to join because of the computer I use, but since you're all fresh in my memory right now I thought I would update anyone who cared at all.

It's been what, 2? 3 years? but yeah! a lots changed for me since then! uhm, I graduated highschool since we last talked, thats a thing. I met a girl who makes me incredibly happy. And, I would like to think I generally have become a better person since we last talked, in more ways than one.

I know most of you don't remember me fondly and thats alright! I know I was kind of a shithead, and for that I'm sorry... but I just wanted to let you guys know just how much being able to spend time playing this game with yall meant to me. Thinking back I have so many wonderful memories with the people from this community and I love each and every one of them, even if some of them make me cringe a little.

I don't really know what I'm doing as I type this out. None of this is really planned. I guess I just miss you guys, I miss the server and it sucks that I can't play. This server meant so much to me when I was younger, and I guess I wanted to thank you for putting up with the BS that came with my annoying ass, and for allowing for me to call at least a few of you my friends. I don't know if anyones gonna read this, but you guys helped me grow in the end. Theres so much I wanna say, but I don't want to leave you guys an even bigger wall of text, so I'll just say this. I'm sorry for being an annoying prick to a good amount of people, but thank you for putting up with me nonetheless, thank you even more to the people that embraced me as a friend.

I hope that back when I played I was able to leave a good enough impression for you to remember me (at least a little) fondly, as I remember you guys. So, thank you, and I hope that in the future I can come back to playing TTT with you guys.

(P.S. I'm still sorry for that botched "Christmas" giveaway I did a while back, that was an enormous mess. As well as so much more, dear god I forgot how much of an insufferable prick I was. How or why did you put up with me? well, i hope it means something when i say that im truly sorry, and i really do think ive changed...)

da man
Find

(10-28-2021, 10:48 PM)Jerk Butt Wrote:  da man

da talker
Find

very cute, hope to see you friend!!!
Find

Of course I remember you Pineapple, we got into some good antics. Love ya and miss you brother, hope life's treating you nice.
Find

you had me at huge horse cock
Find