Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FRG 2022 Goals

(01-10-2022, 09:04 PM)Mousey Wrote:  My DMs as well as Parade's are always open uWu for any report of misconduct on the server, but please remember that we can do basically nothing without any form of proof. If you are going to take the effort to complain about something please just take the extra 30 seconds to screencap, shadowplay, or ANYTHING we can use so we don't have to just tell you "tough luck"  This also isnt a promise that every minor misstep on the server will be treated with a punishment, many many many situations can be resolved with a short talk over what happened and its important to remember that.

So true Mousey, so true! Don't expect us to ban someone if you don't have proof!

(01-10-2022, 09:04 PM)Mousey Wrote:  A few smaller goals for the year also include:

-Cleaning up the Discord a bit (Deleting unnecessary channels, roles)
-More Forum esc stuff being intergrated into Discord such as commenting on apps or creating player reports.
-Hosting a community meeting where we can discuss the current state of the server and where to go from here management wise.

Also, why do you need a whole year for this? I could get all of this stuff done in 20 minutes... Really shows the state of management in this fine establishment.

+1
best furry bf there is
Find

For a sentimental note I am glad Mousey and Parade are managers, genuinely makes the server one I want to play. <3 Thanks you two.
Find

It looks like I may have my work cut out for me...
Find

(01-13-2022, 12:14 AM)Terran Wrote:  It looks like I may have my work cut out for me...

furry hunter has returned.
Find

(01-13-2022, 01:36 AM)Jerk Butt Wrote:  
(01-13-2022, 12:14 AM)Terran Wrote:  It looks like I may have my work cut out for me...

furry hunter has returned.
there's new game out there, friend...
Find

cant wait for the 2023 goals

Find